Part 50

Hello guys 👋👋👋

Welcome to the Last update of 'Our Cute Love Story'. This is my first story which reached fifty parts i.e Golden jubilee. And it is the most special one too.

*****

Ragini is making a baby girl ready when Laksh enters with a baby boy of three years in his arms.

Laksh: Bacha here is our big boy 'Ravith' ready for his baby sister's naming ceremony.

Ravith: (excitedly) Yesss!

He giggles hiding in Laksh's neck making both RagLak smile.

Ragini: (taking their daughter in her arms) Even his baby sister is ready to get her name.

As soon as she says that the baby girl starts crying making Ravith look at her. Ragini tries to calm her.

Ravith: Mumma why is baby sistel (sister) clying (crying)?

His eyes turn teary seeing his sister crying.

Laksh: Aww... Big boy why are you crying?

Ravith: (Pointing his hand towards the baby crying) baby sistel (sister)...

He says with cute teary face.

Laksh: Aww mera bacha... Don't cry. Baby sister must be hungry. She can't speak na that's why she is crying. Let us go out Mumma will feed baby sister and she will stop crying ok?

Ravith nods ok and Laksh comes out of the room.

Soon it is naming time. RagLak are sitting near the hawan. Beside Ragini is sitting Ayaan and Ravith is in Ragini's lap. Laksh is holding the baby girl while performing the puja.

Ayaan: (whispers) Cutie how much time still? I am waiting for the name.

He pouts. He is 13 years now. But still a cute little kid for his mamu and bua.

Ragini: Shh... Darls... Just few more minutes.

Ayaan pouts and nods ok. Ravith giggles seeing his elder brother.

Ayaan: Shh... Chote don't make noise.

Ravith pouts.

Jeevika: (seriously) Ayaan be quite or come here.

Ayaan becomes quite. Swastika comes walking from Sanskar's lap and sits in Ayaan's lap. He smiles and kisses her cheek. She smiles showing her teeth.

Pandit: Now tell the name of the girl three times in her ear.

Laksh smiles. He whispers name in the girl's ear and looks at Ragini. She raises her eyebrow asking what's the name.

Laksh: Lavisha Laksh Maheshwari.

All cheer hearing the name.

*****

Laksh: Bacha where is Ravith's shirt?

Ragini who is making the little girl ready for school for the first day turns to him. She gives him the shirt. Laksh smiles and turns to his boy who is still playing with his wet hair shaking his head vigorously.

Laksh: Ravith stop. You are getting late.

Lavisha giggles. Ragini signs her to be quite.

Ravith: But it is fun papa.

Laksh: We will play in the evening baby. For now you are getting late. Chalo.

Ragini: And here our princess is also ready to go to school along with her brother.