Part 48

Hello Guys 👋👋👋

****

Laksh returns home being tired. Ragini who is waiting for him in the hall moves towards him holding her baby bump. She smiles widely making his tireness flew away. He smiles and cups her face fondly. Then kisses her forehead. She suddenly hisses making him worried.

Laksh: (worried) Bacha What happened?

Ragini looks at him with teary smile face.

Ragini: (whispers) Kicked... (Excited and happy) Baby kicked for the first time Laksh. I felt it.

Laksh looks excitedly. He immediately places his hand on her belly. He could feel nothing. He gets dissappointed.

Ragini: (cupping his face) Shh... You will feel it when baby kicks next time. Now fresh yourself. I will get the dinner.

Laksh nods with sad face. He goes from there while Ragini looks sad.

RagLak are laying on the bed after Laksh's dinner. Laksh's hand is on Ragini's belly. He is looking at his hand expectantly. Ragini looks sad.

Ragini: (cupping his face) You will feel next time Laksh. Now he started kicking na. He will keep kicking.

Laksh: (frowning) One it is not he but it's she. And two when will she kick?

Ragini: (frowning) IT. IS. HE.

She stresses every word to give impact to that. They both come to an argument when suddenly Ragini hisses again.

Laksh: (angrily) It is because of you I couldn't feel her again.

Ragini: (angrily) How many times should I say it's he not she? Next time you say that I will not let you feel him.

Laksh glares her. He twists his lips and goes away from there. Ragini frowns. She also gets down from the bed and follows him. He stands in balcony murmuring something to himself. Ragini looks at him frowning. He looks at her through corner of his eyes.

Laksh: (looking at her) Now what?

Ragini: Why did you become a fighter cock?

She asks rolling her eyes.

Laksh: Oh hello! It was you who initiated the fight by calling the baby 'he' even after deciding that we will call as baby but not with any gender. So you are at fault.

He huffs. Ragini pouts. She side hugs him because of her baby bump.

Ragini: Sorry!

Laksh: (twisting his lips) I don't want your sorry go.

He looks away. Ragini looks at him for few seconds and speaks.

Ragini: (keeping her hand on her belly and speaks) Baby your papa is angry.

She was about to speak again a kick.

Ragini: Kick!

Laksh immediately looks at her and keeps his hand on her belly but again no. He becomes really very sad and sits on the couch in the balcony. Ragini looks at him and sits beside him.

Laksh: (with teary eyes) Baby doesn't love me.

Ragini looks shocked seeing his teary eyes. She holds his hands and makes him look at her.

Laksh: (tear drops from his eye) Baby really doesn't love me.

Ragini: (cupping his face) Laksh...

Laksh looks at her with teary eyes.

Laksh: You also think the same na.

Ragini just keeps his hand on her belly and there is a kick making Laksh to feel the kick. His eyes shine with happiness.