10 REASONS KUNG BAKIT SINGLE KA

Madaming nakarelate sa last confession ni Bee about "10 Reasons Why Girl-Girl Make Good Relationships", pero sa kabila nun, madami din ang nagrequest na magbigay daw ako ng reasons kung bakit single pa rin sila. Madaling kausap si Bee, so granted na ang wish nyo!

Each of us has a different situation, but I believe most of you will fall in at least one of these reasons. These are brutal but honest, so apologies are extended to everyone. Here they are:

1. "No one likes you." Oops, don't get offended. Totoo naman to. No one likes you.. for now. But that doesn't mean na ganun na lang forever. Patience lang dapat. Dadating din yung magpapakatanga at mababaliw sayo. Just wait, baka busy pa sya sa pgpapakatanga sa maling tao.

2. "Takot ka." Trauma with past relationships, maybe? Pwedeng kumakatok na yung chance sayo, pero hindi mo pinapansin 'cause you don't wanna try again. You don't wanna get hurt again. Not all relationships are the same. Yung mga heartbreaks mo noon, it may or may not happen again. Pero pano mo malalaman kung nakatunganga ka lang? Love is a gamble. Whether you win or lose, no one knows. You should take the risk.

3. "You like no one." Choosy ka. Mataas standards mo. Hindi mo pinapansin kung anong nasa harap mo ngayon kasi sa ibang direksyon ka nakatingin. Meron siguro dyan, sayo na lang umiikot ang mundo, yung hindi nya maimagine ang buhay nya kapag wala ka. Pero ikaw naman, you imagine your life with someone else. Wag kang unfair.

4. "You're looking for the best but you're not trying to be the best." Lahat naman tayo deserve yung best, but don't you think it's a bit fair if you try to be worthy for that ideal person? You don't have to be perfect, but be the person you like to be with.

5. "You love yourself way too much." Yes, we should love ourselves first, but not to the extent that we believe we deserve all the perfect things in the world. It's not always about you, or about what you want all the time, you should also learn how to care for others. Plus, you are not entitled to the "perfect person", cause no one's perfect. If that's how you think, tatanda kang mag-isa.

6. "You're just waiting." You expect that the right person will be dropped by good heavens on your lap? Hell, that's not gonna happen. You should do some work as well. You complain about being single and not having someone to love, pero nakaupo ka lang dyan. Walang utang sayo ang mundo para mag-expect ka na ihahain lang nila sayo ang hinahanap mo.

7. "You don't have goals in life." Hindi clear ang mga gusto mo sa buhay. You don't know when to be serious or not. Don't waste your time. If you really want a relationship, set clear expectations, but realistic ones.

8. "You easily give up." Hindi ka nya pinapansin? Di sya nagrereply sa text mo? Lagi syang tumatanggi sa bawat pag-invite mo? And then you'll just say, "Hands up! There's no point!" Well that's not the rule! Cause first of all, LOVE IS PATIENT. Don't get discouraged easily, but do not go farther to the point na inaabuso ka na nila.

9. "You're too negative." You are hard to please. You don't admit your mistakes. You don't give people compliments. Those are attitudes of a negative person. Negativity leads you to nothing. Positivity leads you to see the beauty of everyone around you.

10. "You have ugly friends, ugly neighbors and ugly workmates."😂✌🏻Well, I don't know kung ano ang standards mo ng pretty and ugly, pero siguro the people around you are not attractive. So go out from your comfort zone, explore the world, meet other people, discover that there are lots of things try!

Voila! Those are the 10 reasons why!

Single ka pa din ba hanggang ngayon? Well, cheer up! It's not the end of the world. There are also countless reasons why being single is great. No fights, no bawal. You can be selfish and you can do what you want to do, and a lot more! So instead na magfocus ka sa negative sides ng pagiging single, focus on all the positive things. Let all the good vibes in! Enjoy your freedom being a single and achieve more goals in life. Malay mo, while you are busy and while you get yourself distracted from reaching these goals, biglang dumating na lang sya unexpectedly. 😉 Dadating sya, wag mong abangan. Kasi the more na hinihintay, the more na tumatagal.

PS. Thank you so much sa patuloy na pagtangkilik sa mga works ni Bee! 🐝

PPS. Pag napost to, add ko lahat ng magcocomment. 😂✌🏻