Chapter8

The tickling feather kissed wind subsided and Sophie stood right outside of Everglen's massive glowing front gates, but she wasn't alone.

"Couldn't get enough of me could ya Foster?" Keefe said walking up to her, "Lucky for you there's enough of the Keefester to go around!"

"What doesn't exist can't be shared," A crisp accented voice sounded. Sophie's heart began to flutter even before she turned her head to see Fitz leaning against the gate.

"My amazingness is just as real as your bad hair," Keefe retorted with an indigent snort at the end.

Fitz turned his bright teal eyes toward her and Sophie's heart sped up to hummingbird mode,

"Well are you both just gonna stand there? Come on in." he turned and the gates opened and they all walked through. For some reason Fitz lead them to the back entrance. Meaning to get there they had to take a twisting gravel path that weaved around a bunch of trees. Sophie stepped up to the porch, realising that Fitz wasn't with them anymore,

"Keefe," Sophie called turning her head to face him, "Uh have you seen Fitz?"

Keefe looked at her puzzled, "I was following you."

"Oh, well let's just knock and see if he went inside without us." Sophie replied as she lifted her hand up. And when she brought her fist down, the moment her hand touched the door, it opened.

"That's weird", She mumbled to herself as she stepped inside Everglen.

 Sophie and Keefe took one step before the door slammed shut behind them. 

SHANNON MESSENGER'S TOUR DATES!!!!!  GET THEM NOW WHILE THERE HIT(idk)

-Katie