• Chapter Three •

This book should be coming soon, but I'll only publish it if it looks and sounds interesting to you all! Make sure to tell me! What the story is about will be at the end!

Chapter completed - 14/10/17
Chapter published - 14/10/17 (sorry it's a little shorter than the others, but it's 11:16 pm and I'm tired)

Unedited

"Tony-" You could hear a distant voice say, making you shift slightly. "Be quite, ______'s still asleep".

Now you knew who was talking. Since you had invited Bucky around last for... a certain reason, he could be the only other person who knew who Tony was and who was in your house. Since you were now awake, you moved your hand to rub the sleep out of your eyes and sat up.

A weight was suddenly on your chest. "I'm sorry I woke up up, I'll be better next time". Hand wrapped around your neck, your hand going to the boys waist.

"It's okay Tones" you told him, now sitting cross legged with him on your lap. "I needed to get up anyways, and you're much better than my alarm clock" you ruffled his hair.

Tony smiled up at you when you said that, making you feel better.

Glancing around the room, you noticed Bucky stood by the stove in your kitchen, his eyes on you, but his hand holding a pan that seemed to be cooking something. "Hey Doll, have a nice sleep".

You nodded. "Yeah". Getting up with Tony now on your hip, you love over to the kitchen and take a seat on a stool. "What you cooking?" You ask Bucky, moving your head to rest against Tony's head.

Moving so you could see, you noticed eggs frying in the pan.

"Nice, while since I had an actually cooked breakfast".

Bucky grinned slightly, happy that you were hungry. Mainly cause he had taken stars to find your cooking book and how to actually do the things it told him too.

"Glad to hear Doll".

A hand poked the side of your face, making you turn your attention to the boy sat on your lap. "Yes Tones?"

The boy reached a hand to his hair and tugged on it slightly, his brown eyes watching you intently as he spoke. "Are we still going shopping?"

You stared at him for a small amount of time before you realised what he was talking about. Last night. When you told him you'd take him to get some new toys to play with in the bath, his clothes and other things also being included.

As your mind loaded all the information back into your head, Tony began to panic.

"I'm sorry I asked. I won't ask again, I'll be good and listen and wait till you-" your hand clamped over the boys mouth, making him jump and begin to shake.

_______. You idiot!

"Tony," you take your hand off of his mouth. "It's okay. Let's get dressed and we'll get going, yeah?"

The 4 year old almost seemed shocked that your actually going to take him shopping. Did he never get to do that? By your guess, Howard probably got all the maids to do it to Tony never got the chance too.

As all this was happening, Bucky had listened to the conversation from over his shoulder whilst he made breakfast.

It pained the ex Winter Soldier to hear how sad and worried Tony's voice was. Even though The Winter Solider side of Bucky was the culprit who had... murdered his parents, which caused Tony great pain, it seemed that he had been in pain a longer time than anyone else had anticipated.