Part One: Someone Flirts with/Hits on You... In-front of Dad

This is only half of them, the other 4 will be posted next.

Kakashi: (Age 18)

You had accompanied your dad to a meeting with the Kazekage. This was your dads last year as the Hokage and you had been appointed as  his guard, along with Shizune who had remained his adviser. 

Your dad and Gaara had taken a break from their meeting, deciding to get a bite to eat instead. You, Shizune, and Kankuro came along of course. While walking down the road a younger ninja around your age had crossed the street half smiling at you. "Hey leaf, could you help me?" The guy said while looking you over. You paused turning to glance at him, only half noticing that your group had stopped as well. However you missed the questioning glances they all sent.

"Depends on what you need help with." You replied easily. 

 "Will you help me find my sisters lost puppy?" He asked, you tilted your head to the side ready to say no as a flirtatious smirk slipped across his features. "I think he went into this motel room across the street." You didn't have a chance to respond however as the man was spun around. 

"If he's in a hotel room then you are plenty able to find him yourself." Your dad said, glaring at the boy. The young mans eyes slide from your dads face to the hat, then towards his own Kage. "However she will bit be assisting you with anything, unless you would like your face disfigured. With the Kazekaga's permission of course."

"She can speak for herself! Kazekage-Sama..." He seemed to be about to ask for some help but Gaara turned around a small smile on his face as he held his hands up. 

"My hands are tied Jaku. She is his daughter." Gaara said, which only made the younger man splutter as he quickly bowed towards your dad.

"Forgive me." The boy said before quickly walking away. You almost felt bad for him, sure it was a lame, and sorta perverted pick up line, but still...

"I could have handled that Papa." You sighed shaking your head. He merely chuckled under his mask as he turned back to whatever conversation he had going with Gaara.

Shikamaru: (Age 16)

You were waiting on your dad outside the Hokage's office, you had just finished reporting your mission and your dad had told you to wait for him so you could help him run some errands for your mom.

"(Y/N)?" A rather happy voice said, frowning you glanced up noticing Metal Lee. Offering a small smile to your brothers sort of friend you answered.

"Hey Metal. Just get back?" You asked while brushing your hair back as he walked closer. You frowned as he stepped into your personal space.

"Yes my Sacred Lotus!" He responded a bit enthusiastically. Your face turned a bit red as his remark as you moved to take a step back. Metal had his moments of being highly flirtatious (Well sorta flirtatious, he was kinda bad at it...) with you, and really as much as you liked him as a friend, he just wasn't your type. "I was wondering (Y/N) if you would be interested in joining me for di-" 

You raised a questioning brow as Metal suddenly shut up and took a step back from you. Glancing over his shoulder you saw your dad who was facing away from the two of you. As he turned to face you however, Metal was forced to turn and face him. The room was silent as your dad walked towards you, causing Metal to walk towards him.

"I believe the Hokage can see you now Metal." Your dad stated his expression threatening and less then pleased. You noticed Metal considerably shrink some as he gave a nervous laugh before nodding, quickly walking into the office as your dad released him.