Your Sibling Teaches You

Naruto/Hinata

Boruto accidentally taught you the word Baka when you were four. So that night when your dad came in you yelled baka as loud as you could. Your father stared at your horrified. "Wha... Who taught you that?!" He spluttered. Boruto sat at the table beside Hima, a sweat drop forming as he gave a nervous laugh.

Shikamaru/Temari

Shikadia taught you to play Shogi when you were six. He originally thought it would be good practice for him, what he didn't expect was for you to catch on after a couple of games and give him a run for his money. Of course he still won, but he had to work for it.

Gaara

Shinki taught you how to use chakara to control puppets when you were 8, at the time it was little toy puppets. But they were puppets non the less.

Sasuke/Sakura

Sadara taught you how to skip rocks. She was highly technical in her approach, so in reality you zoned her out and just did it.

Sai/Ini

Inojin taught you how to draw when you were 5, he was watching you doodle butterfly's and flowers. He took the pen from you and guided your through more detailed and neater work.

Lee/Teten

Metal taught you how taught you how to perfect your balance at the age of 4. This was mainly so you could both get to the cookies at the top of the fridge. He would place your feet on his shoulders and you would do a balancing act as you climbed atop of his head to get the cookies. Your father caught the two of you one time. Metal explain you were only "training" which made your father proud.

Kiba/Tamaki

Your an only child.

Neji

You have a twin brother, so neither one of you really taught the other anything. Most of the time your father was busy keeping the two of you out of mischief.

Kakashi

Your an only child.

Shino

Your the oldest, you have a younger brother who is currently a baby. What he's taught you is fear. When he was a toddler you were watching over him, then he disappeared from your sight. It took you thirty minuets to find him as he had wandered out of the backyard and into the woods. And all you did was look away for two seconds.