Your Favorite Person

NaruHina: Kakashi – Your brother admires Sasuke, your sister loves your uncle Gaara, as for you, well you rather adore your "Grandpa" or "Uncle" Kakashi. Most of the time you opted to spend time with him before anyone else, and loved his ninken.

LeeTen: Hinata – Unlike your brother and father you weren't very loud and passionate. And having been around Hinata some you quickly took a like to her and her more quiet and gentle ways.

SasuSaku: Sai – Ino had been sure that as Sakura's daughter you would adore her, however the surprise came when you took a liking to Sai instead. You loved to spend time with him, and also loved that he taught you to draw.

ShikaTema: Choji – Your uncle Choji was the best, least in your eyes. You loved his personality, and the fact he always had snacks on him.

Gaara: Shikamaru – Much to Gaara's slight annoyance you absolutely love your uncle Shika.

Kakashi: Gai – Much to Kakashi's surprise you completely loved Gai, sure you found him annoying as you got older, but his antics always amused you.

KibaTama: Shino – No one is sure why you enjoy your dad's old teammates company, but you do, and your Uncle Shino rather enjoys spending time with you as well.