I Blame Myself

Jakes Pov:

Tessa cried herself to sleep in my arms. I'm still feel so bad for the accident that happened more than 2 years ago. I cried sometimes. I was so mad at myself. People blamed me for the accident. I tried to ignore them, but I couldn't.

I kept thinking of Tessa's coma dream. It was a lot to take in. Tristan  dying? She must have went through hell and back with that. And me and .. her? I... I couldn't, She is like my sister. And children? We have twins? I couldn't wrap my mind around it. Around us. Tony and Erika? Total opposites, but I kinda ship it. Kinda.

Tessa was asleep in my arms. I picked her up and went to her room and laid her in her bed that hadn't been touched since the accident. Except for the times Erika and Tristan were so sad, they would sleep in there. It was hard living without her. She is our best friend, my best friend.

I left her room and went down stairs. Erika looked at me in shock.

"Why are you happy?" She asked.

"She is home, safe, and well. I'm so happy she is here. It's been forever!" I said smiling.

"I'm glad you don't blame yourself anymore!" She said. Everything came back to mind again.

"Who said I don't blame myself anymore." I said and left the living room, went up the stairs, into my room and up the ladder, and on the roof. I sat on the edge of the roof looking at the bend in the pool.

Today has been the best/worst day of my life. The best because Tessa is home. The worst because every emotion I had when we lost her hit me. And that's when I blamed myself. That when I lost my self.

Tessa's Pov:

A dream? You have to be kidding me. I lost my daughters, the love of my life, and lost my life. It's all gone. Nothing. Not one part of my dream is real.

*Tessas Dream*

"Tessa!" I turned around and saw Jake sanding there. He was in the lights. The light shinned behind him. He was wearing white. White always looked good on him.

I looked downs and what I was wearing. I was wearing a black dress and I turned around I saw black. That's all.

"Jake?!" I screamed at him. I tried to run but something got my foot. Someone. It was a person consumed of fire.

"TESSA!!" He screamed. I tried to reach him as he ran to save me. But it was to late. I got dragged in to hell. Literally. When I was getting sucked in I saw a man with shoulder length hair, wearing a white dress rob thing and he had green eyes. He took Jake away from me.

Jakes pov:

I was sitting on the roof looking at the water, thinking about Tessa's Dream. All of the sudden I heard Tessa screams I got up quickly and down the ladder and ran into her room. She was laying in her bed screaming.

"Tessa, tessa! It's okay." She looked up and cried.

"Tessa, did you have a nightmare?" She nodded.

"Want to talk about it?" I asked. She nodded. She sat up and looks me in the eyes.

"You were standing in front of the light in a all white and I was In black light in a blacks dress. I new it was hell. You did to. You tried to help me but you couldn't. A man took you to heaven and I went to hell." She told me. I looked down. I didn't say anything for a few seconds.

"Tessa, in your dream, How old were our kids before we died?" She looked up at me. She had tears welling up in her eyes.

"3 weeks and 5 days." I looked  down and covered my face and turned my back to her. Tears fell down my face. I felt so bad. I mean I know it didn't really happen, but I'd felt like my accident caused all it. I blame my self for everything.

"Jake it's not your fault." She said putting her hand on my bare back. I twitched. She moved her hand and I turned to her. She looked in my eyes. I looked into hers. I brought my hand to her face and leaned in and kissed her.

"What was there for?" She asked smiling.

"To see if I felt something for you?" I said.

"And." 

What do y'all think about the edits at the top? Thank you for reading. I'm sorry for the cliffhanger! Love you all!!