Supeise Or Not Suprised

We arrived at home and we were greeted by Chad and him on his skateboard taking out the trash.

"Honey you ain't hit!!! Wait why are y'all back?" He asked.

"If we told you, we would have to kill you!" Jake said and I laughed.

"Right, anyway, everyone is inside. I'll get your bags!" He said and he took our bags.

We walked in and everyone jumped up and said hey. We all talked for a minute before we heard. 

"Honey I'm home!!!" I heard Pam say.

"Mom!!!" Jake ran to her and hugged her.

"So what do you need help with." She asked.

"We are having a meeting @6" she nodded and smiled.

"Hey why don't I show you your room Pam?" I said.

"Oh great!!" She said excitedly. I took her bags and we walked down the hall and into an empty room.

"Ok something is up. No one just leaves London to go back home for business. And Jake told me you have been sick for the past few days, OHHH your... pregnant? YAYA my first grand child!!!"Wow was not expecting that.

"Please don't tell anyone, we wanted it to be a surprise!! That is why we flew you here!!" I said.

"Well as a mother of two blonde chochy boys you kinda just know when someone is pregnant. As you get older you get notice more things, the little things. Like when Jake was little and even now, he doesn't like it when someone touches his belly button or his feet. He HATES it!" She said.

"Oh!!! That's why he always sleeps with socks on!!" She continued to tell me more facts about my baby daddy.

"Hey Tessa we need to get ready." Jake said.

"Yeah! Of course!" I said. I walked out of the room.

"She knows." I whispered. Jake stopped me.

"What?"

"She noticed the pattern of me being sick and coming home early."

"Uh!! Mom!!! Did she give you that speech about noticing stuff and getting old?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yeah..." we headed to our room to get dressed.

We decided to wear black and denim together

We decided to wear black and denim together. We looked so cute!!  It didn't take long to get ready, so when I was done I walked to our bed and laid down and closed my eyes for a little bit since I was still jet lagged and we had an hour before the "meeting".

1 hour later.

I was woke up by Jake crawling into bed. And held me and then said," time to tell the gang baby." I smiled. I'm so happy. I jumped out of bed and we walked down stairs.

"Ok gang!! Meeting!!!!!" Everyone joined in the living room and sat on the couch.

"We have a few things we need to go over! Then I have a huge announcement, that may or may not be life changing!!!" They all looked happy and excited.

"Ok Kade, Nathan can't be my videographer today because he is sick so when I ever make a big announcement, I need you on the camera. Erika, Nick has the date for you to go to the runway in Miami. Chad please don't build a ramp in the back yard, yet... we have plans coming soon for that! Anthony, you need to post a little more. Make your channel more living. Nick, booked my moms flight back for Thursday evening. Alex, don't forget about that thing you have Saturday, Tristan, you have a meet and greet on the 27th! I think that is about it. Now! The big news."

"Tessa." I walked up and stood by Jake as the team looked at us. He intertwined our hand together.

"We have some really exciting new. Not only are we adding new merch to our ship line, but we are adding a new family member!!!!" Jake said excitedly. Everyone went wild!! 

"We're getting another dog!!!!" I looked at Jake. Everyone looked confused

"IM KIDING!! TESSA IS PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!" Everyone went ballistic! They were shouting and screaming. They were jumping and clapping Erika was in shock. Pam was so excited she was about to loose her dentures. Jk 😱😉

This will be an amazing adventure!!