Diner date

I walk down stairs to see an old friend, that I used to know. Meet Neels, Neels Visser.

 Meet Neels, Neels Visser

My ex.

Your probably shocked. Me and Neels kept it low profile. We were together before I joined team 10. We got in a huge fight and he left before I could join team 10.

"Neels, what are you doing here? I thought you were in Spain?" I asked.

"Well I decided to come back early and Jake said it would be cool for me to stay here for a bit! Like old times! By the way, you look very nice." He said in an attractive way.

He is more full of himself than any one I have ever known. All he does is worry about his looks and how much money he has.

"Thanks I have somewhere to be." I said. I walked past him and it sent chills down my spine as if it was a slow motion movie and you could hear a pen drop.

I walked out side and right on Time I saw the love of my life to my rescue.

Btw there wearing:

He pulled up in his lambo and I'm still amazed to this day of how I got this amazing human

"Hey Baby." He said as I got into the car. He pecked my lips and we headed to dinner.

A few minutes down the road and I wonder where we are going.

"Babe, where are we going???" I ask.

"To a surprise!" He said.

"Oh ok!" I said.

We drove for a little while more till we come to this beautiful open field. It had a huge oak tree with lights strung in it and a chandelier hanging of the branch. There was a table for two under the beautiful chandelier.

"Jake. This is so beautiful! Thank you!" I said and walked over to him and gave him a kiss.

"Anything for you!" He said. He held my hand as we walked to the table for two.

"So whats for dinner?" I ask.

"Steak, green beans , mash potatoes and for desert a chocolate melting cake!" He said.

"Oh my yum!!!!" He pulled out the food and gave me mine, it looked so delicious!

"Jake, thank you. After all of what had happened, you let me see the bright side of things. I'm usually positive but, I couldn't be with the situation.

"I would do anything for you! I love you so much!" Jake said.

"I love you too! More than I have ever loved someone!" I said.

Never would have I ever thought I would be so in love with someone.

—————
I'm so sorry for not updating, I have been busy and a lot has happened. A lot of family complications a going on in my life. I'm sorry I might not be inactive this week.