Tiny Dreams

I was so happy about what he said!He and I having children. It would be amazing. We could see them grow up and me and jakey could grow old together and we could have a huge happy family!

The next morning I woke up and I didn't feel so good, but I shook it off and made breakfast for jakey. While waiting on the pancakes I took out our loaf of bread and started eating it cause I was so hungry.

"Awe baby! Thank you!!" He came in and kissed my forehead and flipped his pancake over.

We sat down and started eating and I ate so fast! I didn't feel so good after.

"Are you ok baby?" He asked.

"Yeah just a little light headed that's all." I said while getting up and putting my dish in the sink.

"Tessa baby, you don't look to good! Let's go to the doctor." He said. I nodded and we got dressed and left to the doctor.

"What's the problem?" The British doctor said.

"I'm a little light headed and my stomach herts." I said.

"Ok well let's do some tests." He took a stick and put it in my mouth and took an cotton swab and stuck down my throat.

"I will be back in 15!" He left and we sat and waited.

"Jake, what if I'm pregnant?" I asked.

Jakes pov:

What if she is pregnant. What if she has a mini Jake  or Tessa growing in her.

"We will be the best parents." I said and she smiled.

"Ok I have your results back." He said while walking in.

"It appears you have nothing more than a stomach virus of some sort!" He said.

I was saddened that I wasn't pregnant. I want a little child so bad.

"Ok thank you doctor." I said and we left. I started out the door and we drove home in silence. When we got home I went to the bathroom and sat on the side of the bath. I started crying.

I have wanted a child ever since the moment I knew it was all a dream. I want one so badly.

I realized that I had a pregnancy test in my bag under the sink.

"Babe are you ok in there?" He asks.

"Yeah give me a minute or two." I said and then I did my business. Then it was time too wait.

I waited for what felt like forever. I put the cap on and I sat on the side of the bath tub. I looked down and moved my hand to reveal the truth.

I....