Landed

I woke up in Jakes arms at the sound of the lady telling us to put our seat belts on for landing. I didn't wake Jake, I just put his seatbelt on him and then i put mine on and went back to snuggling with my bae.

Soon we land and I have to wake the sleepy head up. He looks so cute when he sleeps.

"I'm awake!" Jake said pretty loud.

"Ok. I'll let China know!!" I said and he laughed.

"It was great meeting you two! Hopefully we will meet again!" Lena said.

"Actually can I have your number? Just incase we're free while we are here!!!" I asked.

"Omg yes! Of course!" I handed her my phone and she typed in her number and then we soon left the plane and we were off to the hotel!!

"I'm so ready for you to see the house we're staying in for the week!!!" Jake said.

"House! You rented a house?" I asked.

"Yes!" The car can to a stop and I turned my head to see a beautiful White House with a tree with pink flowers.

"Jake!!! This is so nice!!" I said

"Only the best for you!" He said before kissing my cheek and the we left the car, grabbed our stuff and went to open the door. He opened the door and the were whit wall and pops of gold and light pink every where. The house is so beautiful!!

"Thank you Jakey!" I said and hugged him.

"Your welcome Tessa." He said hugging me tightly.

"So what do we do for the rest of the day?" I ask? He smiles. I smile back. He picks me up and take me up stairs with my laughing my head of and laying me the bed. He took off his pants and then his shirt. Oooohhhh.....

He then gives me his shirt. Walks over to the tv. Turns it on then walks back down stares. Did I just get played? 😆

I took of my pants and shirt and put Jakes shirt on and got under the thick whit covers. He came back with popcorn and 2 sprites and then got in bed with me and I leaned my head on him and he picked out a movie from Netflix. He picked out 'Meet The Robinsons'! Which is one of my faves! We cuddled and watched the movie. Jake is so cute when he watches the tv. He has like this small but noticeable smile. His eyes glistened to the tv. But hands are glued to me. He noticed me starting at him and he smiled and kissed me. He moved the popcorn and paused the movie and continued to kiss me. And you know how the rest goes!

—————
HUGE NEWS!!!!!!!

TESSTAN IS REAL!!!!

They cam out with there merch!!!! I'm screaming!!!!

Also go follow my Twitter!!  Team10_ship