She's Back

We have been in the house for a couple of days now and we have every thing unpacked. We got living room furniture and looks awesome. We finally have the office put together and the studio is being installed in the basement.

Jake and I wanted to throw and welcome home party for the team! So we all put up decorations and made some snacks and drinks. It was around 7 that everyone started showing up.

I'm wearing :

Bae is wearing:

Bae is wearing:

We went down stairs and it was flooded with friends and there was a DJ  and a huge cake that said 'Welcome Home Team 10!' It is so lit!

We went down stairs and it was flooded with friends and there was a DJ and a huge cake that said 'Welcome Home Team 10!' It is so lit!

We started talking to people and dancing and just having a great time and all. We played beer pong and it supper dope. Me and Jake won because we Da best as a team.

An hour had passed and we were having fun when we were talking to some friends when Logan showed up with this girl. She looked familiar.

"Hello choch brother!" Logan said to Jake but he stood frozen

"Earth to Jake?" Logan said waiving his hand in Jakes face.

"Why is she here?" Jake asked.

"Do you know her?" I asked.

"I use too." He said before walking away. I could tell he didn't like her very much.

"I was his girl once, but now he has down graded." She said and I punched her. Everyone looked my way. What a bitch.

"Excuse me, but don't come into my house saying that. Now get the hell out!!" I screamed. She looked at me like it was game on! Everyone looked at me. And that when I knew I was going to be all over Snapchat.

"As if I would hang at this lame party. Come on Logie." She grabbed his arm and dragged him out. They left and I went to find Jake. He is probably in our room.

I walk to our room and he was sitting on the bed with his hands on his head looking down. I sat down next to him and I put my arm around him and kissed the back of his neck.

"Her name is Cleo. She is my ex. She cheated on me and ran away with this guy to Mexico. She was crazy. One time she wanted me back and she told me she was pregnant. She lied. I fell for it. She is crazy. This all happened while you were in the coma." He said and I felt bad.

"Jake I'm so sorry. You right she is crazy, cause she left you." He looked up and smiled and he leaned in and kissed me. Let's just say we ditched our own party.

I woke up and rolled out of bed and took a shower. I saw Jake walk in the shower and I smiled. He kissed me and then turned on his water. We have two shower heads. Which is awesome!

"Listen about what happened last night. Um, you might see some videos of me on Snapchat kicking you ex's ass..." I said.

"Who knew? My girl is a bad a*s." He said and wrapped his arms around me and I smiled.

Later on we were in the living room snuggling on the couch and I opened one of the news Snapchat stories and the had a video of me punching Jakes ex. I smiled.

"Oh dang." Jake said looking at my phone. "Those boxing classes really do come in handy!" He said.

"Yeah. Don't mess with me!" I said. He started tickling me and I laughed and laughed.

"What the hell Tessa?? YOU HAVE RUINED YOU REPUTATION!!" I looked up and my manager was standing behind the couch.

"What do you mean if anything I showed people not to mess with me." I said.

"Well that's not what comments are saying." I looked at the comments and there were saying horrible of a person I am.

"See. You have ruined yourself!"

Alissa Violet is being played by EvertonFC12 !!! She was the winner of the contest!! Thanks to everyone who entered!!