CHAPTER 9

Sorry if this is kind of short, thx for reading! Please vote and comment!

CHAPTER 9

<<Zayn's POV>>

<<That night>>

That night after sweeping the floors, Lady Trisha and her daughters left very early to some 'ladies' house' or something and then they were going to go to the ball. Well, I also had to help. Here's a peek of how it went.

<<Flashbacks to a few hours ago,>>

"Zayn, tie me corset as tight as ye can, NOW!" demanded Waliyah. I pulled her corset, but it wasn't tight enough, so I pulled tighter and it was so tight, that she couldn't walk straight. I did the same with Doniya, but she has a smaller body. Then I helped them into crinolines and heels and makeup. There was a lot of anger and screaming that was very shrill that me ears rag long after they had stopped.

"Zayn, I need more perfume!" ordered Doniya. She already had too much on that I was disgusted, as I could literally taste the bitter perfume. It smelled nice with small spurts, but not dousing it in her neck. But it was to cover the smell of whiskey and brandy from the pub.

"Bane, come here immediately!" called Lady Trisha, I ran to her room and had to get her ready, which included extra scarves and makeup and fur coats on her corsets and crinolines. She wore her massive mink fur coat even though it was the middle of summer. She had me cut her dress to expose more cleavage and had me put makeup on it to make it look bigger. That was very uncomfortable and I will definitely not describe what happened there in detail.

I'm pretty sure that other people in the neighborhood could here the screaming and yelling from the stepsisters and Lady Trisha, in fact I think I remembered seeing an old man and what seemed to be his servant in front o' our house, staring. I felt really embarrassed and hope he couldn't see me. I wonder who he could be. Finally, after a lot of struggling and such, they were finally ready, gossiping about men I didn't even know. I went to clean up the mess they had created, and I could still hear their shrill voices.

"I got sixty-nine pounds old man Albert," bragged Lady Trisha

"Really mum? I want him next!" shrieked Doniya

"Absolutely not, he only likes milfs," explained Waliyah, "Plus, he's really ugly, like 78 years old and super hairy and stinky and gross, yuck,"

"Yer very gross yerself, slut." Spat Doniya. I had no idea what a 'milf' was or whatever she said, maybe she's talking about milk, I really had no clue. Do I even want to know? They kept on gossiping as they waited for the carriage to arrive.

<<Flashback over>>

"Anyways, I got, I got, I got that milf money!" bragged Lady Trisha, walking out of the door with her walking stick and purse. The moment I saw the taxi carriage leave out of the horizon, I ran down the street and knocked on Louis' door.

"Hello, so do ye have the stuff?" I asked

"Yes, I do," he went to the table and grabbed a chest full of clothe and we went back to me house.

"Alright I've done this a million times before so I know what goes first." I said quietly, but confidently. I went and got Lady Trisha's spare corset and took off me shirt. I had Louis tie it loosely and I bound me chest together to make it appear bustier. I stuffed me shirt into me arse and had Louis get the hoop frame. We have no more crinolines, but we did have some hoops.

"Okay, so now I'm going to do the makeup," I said, we went into Lady Trisha's room because her makeup were more natural colours.

"This is eye shadow," I said, lifting a palette o' different, condensed powders. I showed him how to put it on, using different brushes and tones to create a smoky eye. I put in a drop o' lemon juice in me eyes, making the eyes shine, but it did sting also. I added some brown rice powder and talc to make my face more blended and to hide some light bruises and scars. I put it on me arms and neck and chest as well.

"This is lipstick," I explained, holding a little jar of crushed red and pink roots, insects and flowers. I put some beeswax and mixed a bit of the colouring on me lips. I added some dye to me cheeks and put some thick sticky tar on me eyelashes, I called it mascara and used a small comb to separate the lashes. I went to the bottom drawer and got out some blue paint and painted me veins to make me appear paler.

"Uh, Zayn, you look better without that, since yer skin is much darker than the normal Brit's," I looked in the mirror and sighed, yeah, I looked ridiculous. I wiped off the blue veins and put on the white dress Louis brought. He said it was Mr. Carrisford's late wife's wedding dress.

"Are ye sure he allows this?" I asked

"Oh, yes, he has no use for it, it's okay." Louis said, helping put it on. I looked in front of the mirror and gasped. I was gorgeous. The white ruffles that came at me shoulders enhanced me bust and the padding at me hips, plus how the middle clutched me corset. It ballooned out at me waist and fell along the hoops. I went to Doniya's room asked Louis,

"Can ye pick up that wig for me?" I couldn't bend doon in this.

"Sure," he picked up a long, brown wig and I placed it on me head, it was already partly braided on a part o' it.

"I need some shoes," I said, then I remembered the one I had seen before. I walked over to the hatch to the attic and pointed up. "Please open that hatch, Louis." He opened it and climbed up the creaky ladder. "There should be a pair o' shoes in or near a chest up there. Louis came doon with a pair o' white, lacy and dusty heels.

"This?" asked Louis, perplexed "They look like they could kill a bloke!" he said aghast. "They look like stiletto daggers!"

"Well, in that case, I'm gonna muthafucking slay." I whispered seductively and sassily.

I went to retrieve me silvery bell and had Louis carry me doon the stair, with the shoes in me hands. I tucked the bell below me lace o' the dress.

"Oh, I got somethin' for that, Zayn." Louis offered, he went into the chest he brought and pulled out a matching white purse with a silver chain. I put the bell in it and found some more things in the purse. A pair of white silk gloves, a few coins and a fan. I held things in different poses and exaggerated feminine features. After a few times in front o' Lady Trisha's mirror, but Louis finally said,

"Okay, well it's time ta go, we don't want ta be late than we already are." We had to wait for aboot 20 minutes anyways, so I practiced walking in the shoes and not falling over, I actually mastered it pretty well. We got in a pretty nice carriage, but I didn't talk as me voice was still too masculine.

I hope something magical will happen.

i love drag queens, so i incorporated it in this story. Who is your favourite drag queen? I would say myself, but that doesn't count, hehe.