CHAPTER 19.5

CHAPTER 19.5

<<Third Person POV>>

Niall just stood there as Zayn frantically tried to cover his naked body with his bathrobe. Niall knew exactly what Zayn was doing. He saw an opened bottle of oil and the lamp was emitting a warm glow. Zayn's heart was beating faster than a thoroughbred.

Niall walked and closed the door. Zayn just froze.

"May I?" he asked. Zayn blushed and let the robe slip off, revealing a rare re-hardening cock. Niall grabbed Zayn's wrists and pulled them over his head, other hand taking his own clothes off.

"Oh I just wanna show ye off ta all o' me friends." Niall whispered

"But I thought ye didn't have any who are girls?" Zayn asked, being pressed against the bed, legs dangling.

"Exactly, 'cause yer all mine!" Niall said. Pressing me bare chest on his. Zayn's back arched and felt a fire on his prostate. Zayn picked his legs up and pulled the rest o' Niall's clothes off. Niall smiled and felt thousands of ripples over his body. They giggled and Niall got up to get the oil jar, sprinkling it all over each other. Zayn got up, but Niall jumped on him, cock pointed in his naval and his tongue on Zayn's mouth. Zayn bleated and moaned.

"Uggg, nnn, yuuuhhh," more noises came out of the former servant's mouth. Their lips were slobbered with saliva and Niall brought Zayn's knees to his dark nipples and then smiled at him. Zayn was going to try to touch Niall when he suddenly felt his knees being split like wood being chopped.

"OOOOHHHH!" He yelped.

"Look what you've got there!" Niall giggled, pressing his entire body over Zayn's and nibbling his collarbone. "This was so worth the meeting, my favourite appetizer!" Niall cooed. Zayn rubbed Niall's arse and placed his oily fingers into his hole. He gradually stretched Niall's pink hole, grabbing some lipstick and slathered it all over his hole. Even though he couldn't see what he was doing, he could feel enough. Niall was now sucking Zayn's chest and nipples.

Zayn stuck a finger in and Niall's back arched like a cute dolphin.

"Now it's my turn!" Niall rasped, getting up. Instead of being gentle, he pulled Zayn up, demanding,

"Bow to yer king!" he boomed. Zayn immediately obeyed, bowing on command. Niall got a handful of oil and drove three finger's into Zayn's hole. Zayn moaned.

"AAhhh, nnggg, uugggnn!" Zayn screamed as his prostate was lightly scraped. Explosions traveled throughout his legs, he buckled and fell.

Niall's other hand was covering Zayn's mouth and grabbed his locks of freshly cut black hair. Niall slammed Zayn on to the bed as Zayn stuttered

"P-P-Please, master!" stuttered Zayn

"What?" asked Niall, worrying he was too rough

"Fuck me," Zayn begged, he was leaking precum already. Niall smiled and rammed his thick battering ram into Zayn.

"Yaasss!" Zayn bleated. He sounded like Mary's little lamb.

"You're so good!" Niall exclaimed, pounding Zayn, as if he were trying to break a gate. His hands were tickling Zayn's feet. Then he grabbed his legs and split them in a perfect split. Zayn's lightly closed eyes were squeezed tightly and he cried out, then a smile formed on his face. he put his hands and rubbed Niall's torso, touching every landform, memorizing it like it was for geography class.

. Zayn felt earthquakes and hurricanes in his body. He started crying and grabbing Niall's shoulders like Then Zayn shot streams of white liquid like a geyser.

"YAASSS!" He moaned like a banshee. There was a huge mess all over the two 'gentlemen' and Niall loved it. Niall pulled out and whacked Zayn's nose with it, spilling some precum over his face. Zayn wouldn't put up with any of it and laughed as he sucked it up. Then he turned around and started to suck. One lick, two licks. Until the entire thing was all slathered up.

"Oh yes, that's my boy!" Niall let out, head cocked back and massaging Zayn's shoulders. Sweat was dripping down Zayn's hands like dirty laundry. He started to rub Niall.

"Slow hands," Niall begged, "like sweat dripping doon me dirty laundry,"

"Irish food makes a beautiful boy!" Zayn laughed.

"Nnnnggg, uuuhhh, mmmph." Niall stuttered, moaning. A stream of white-hot liquid streamed out and all over Zayn's face. Niall collapsed on Zayn, cock still ejaculating in Zayn's throat and balls on his nostrils. Niall was absorbing the meaning o' life while cum was being pumped down Zayn. Zayn was inhaling Niall's pubic hairs and still smiled through the entire thing like a good twink.

"Drink up!" Niall laughed, breathing deeply.

"Tastes like Irish coffee!" Zayn laughed.

"Smells great!" Niall said, picking up Zayn, and carrying his slick body, He opened the door and carried him to the bathroom and took a warm bath.

"Smells good, is that gravy?" Zayn asked, drying off.

"Oh, I asked Harry to order food from the tavern tonight." Niall answered, getting out of the tub.

"That was a pretty good appetizer though, very creamy!" Zayn giggled.

Soo, how was this? 

Guys: which one direction boy would you wanna bottom for?

Girls: Check out my fan art book!

Both: Comment