4. At His House

A/N: Emma's picture at the side ====>

#Swag

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 4

The last school bell rang. Me & Ed walk to his home. "So... You wanna straight away go to my house or..." Ed smirked. "It's ok. We can just go there." I said with a smile.

"We're here." Ed pointed to a house. "Wait a sec. Your house is just beside mine." I was shocked. "Oh really? I guess we are neighbors then." He smiled. I can't get my eyes off him. Then I realize he was staring at me &... blushing?! Just chill, Liz. Just chill.

"Hey dad." Ed greeted his dad. "Hi Mr Carter." I greeted him as well. "Dad, this is Liz. We are going to practice our lines for a musical." "Ok then. I'm going out. So if u kids need anything, just call your mom k, Ed?" "Sure dad." Ed answered his dad.

Then, we run upstairs to Ed's room. Then someone knocked on the door. "Edwin! Let me in! C'mon let's go & play..." "Ed, who is that?" I asked. "Oh, it's ok. It's just my sister, Emma." Ed replied. He go & open the door for her sister. "Em, I'm practicing for a musical so I can't play now. Sorry." Ed said sadly. The way I see it, Ed really loves his sister. "It's ok, Ed. Wait, who is this girl?" Em asked him while pointing at me. "Oh, that's Liz. She's my partner." He smirked at me. I blushed. "Oh, your new GIRLFREIND! I knew it! Edwin has a girlfriend, Edwin has a girlfriend!"

Ed quickly covered her mouth. That is soooo hilarious! "Shut up, sis! She's not my girlfriend, got it?" He said while his hands are still on Em's mouth. Em just nodded & Ed let her go. "But I wanna stay here!" She begged. "It's ok, Ed. Just let her stay here. She's so cute & we also need some pointers." I said to him. "Fine." He sighs. "Ok then. 3,2,1 action." Em said like she was the director.

[Liz]

Oh David! Why did you go to that restaurant with that bitch?! It's should be me!

If you could see

That I'm the one

Who understands you,

Been here all along.

So, why can't you see-

You belong with me?

Standing by and waiting at your backdoor.

All this time how could you not know, baby?

You belong with me,

You belong with me.

* Taylor Swift- You Belong With Me

[Ed]

I'm sorry, Nina. I didn't mean to break your heart. We're just friends, nothing more.

I know you love me, I know you care

Just shout whenever, and I'll be there

You are my love, you are my heart

And we will never ever ever be apart

And I was like...

Baby, baby, baby oooh

Like baby, baby, baby nooo

Like baby, baby, baby oooh

I thought you'd always be mine (mine)

*Justin Bieber- Baby

So lets just make out, forget this ever happen.

Then, Ed fake kissed me but we know on the set we need to make it real. Even though it's fake, I still feel something special inside. Then we pulled away.