13. Sweet Dreams

A/N: Rachel's picture on the side ====>

Chapter 13

Liz's POV

"You're gorgeous." Ed says as he brushes a strand of hair out of my face.

We were laying in the same meadow we went that day. The tall trees are blocking the sun. Only a few rays can be seen. It was peaceful here. Ed was propped up on his shoulder & is staring down at me.

"U deserve the best." He smiles as he leans down towards me.

I close my eyes as his lips lands on mine. He pins me to the grass as we kissed passionately. I wrap my hand around the back of his neck & he smiles against my lips.

"Ed." I gasp as we break from the kiss. Only to return back where we started. He pushes his hand into the small of my back to raise my hips to his.

"Say my name again." He mumbles against my neck as he trails small kisses down to my collar bone.

"Ed." I coo as his kisses leaves my skin completely on fire.

"Liz, Liz. R u ok?" I opened my eyes & was surprise to see Ed there. "Ed, what r u doing here?" I asked. "U don't remember?" He asked, surprisingly. "Nope." I answered. He sighs. "U can't sleep so u went to your balcony. I saw u & went out too. U asked me to come here cause u said u need someone to talk to. So I climbed a tree to get here. We were joking around, talking. Then u went to sleep just like that." He explained.

"Oh. Then why didn't u go back?" "Well..." He rubs the back of his neck. "U were so peaceful when u sleep. So... I kinda stay..." He said awkwardly. "It's ok. U can sleep here. A sleepover." I smiled. It reminds me of the dream. "Thanks. By the way, why were u saying my name? Did u have a nightmare?" He was worried. "No. It's was a good dream." I admit.

"Oh. Ok then. Let's go to sleep." He took off his shirt & now only wearing his sweatpants. Oh my god, he got 6 packs! What is he doing? I was staring at his muscular body. "What the hell r u doing?" I asked while staring. "Oh sorry. I always sleep without my clothes on. Is it ok with u or..." I cut him off. "NO! I mean no. It's ok. Feel comfortable." I bit my lip so he won't see I'm smiling because of his packs. "Thanks." He smiled. "Welcome." I smiled too.

We sleep on my queen- sized bed. He was hugging me. HE WAS HUGGING ME! I'm freaking out! I'm smiling like an idiot now. I slept so comfortable in his arms. Then, I saw him smiling & said my name. I guess his dreaming about something that involves me. I smiled & said "I love u Ed' quietly.

Ed's POV

I was in the woods. Then, I saw Liz. "Liz!" I called out to her. "Ed!" She ran towards me. I lift her up & swing her around. "I love u Ed." She said to me. "I love u too Liz." Then our lips met.