9. He Stood Up for Me

I'll change POVs in this chapter... So don't get too confused 😃

P.S: Nina's picture on the side ====>
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 9

Ed's POV

We sat at our places in Chemistry. Man, I wish I'll have chemistry with the girl who is amazingly beautiful which is seating beside me, but I'll wait until the time is right. Yeah, yeah I may have a crush on Liz...

Then, I saw a girl stopped in front of our sits, I looked at Liz, she was looking at me with a shocked look. What the fuck is she doing here?!

"Hey babe. What a surprise to see u here too!" The bitch talked to me. Yeah, the stupid bullshit bitch is talking to me, the one that hurt Em yesterday. "Hello? Ed!!! R u staring at my boobs? I know they r big & round & all, but my eyes, FACE is UP HERE, silly!" She said while pointing at her fucking ugly face. Ugh, can't she just flirt with someone else? "Oh yeah HI BITCH!!" I said loud enough for everyone to hear. Everyone was looking at her. "Uh... What r u talking about babe? Did u forget about the offer yesterday? The offer is still on, that's why I'm here to ask u to come to my party this Saturday. Here's the address..." She handed me a paper. I took it then crushed it to pieces but what's her name? Oh yeah, Jessica didn't see it. "& I'll see U there... By the way, don't bring the slut." She winked & pointed at Liz. She just called LIZ a SLUT! HOW DARE SHE?! I stood up & did what a friend should do...

"U FUCKING LISTEN TO ME BITCH! FYI, LIZ IS NOT A SLUT! THE FUCKING SLUT HERE IS U, FUCKING BITCH... HOW 'BOUT THIS... JUST GET OUT & LEAVE ME & LIZ ALONE!!!!" I shouted at her, who the hell does she think she is?! Everyone was staring at us with an awkward look. "Ok then. But still... The offer is on!!!" Really? Really?! I'm throwing her out & she's still flirting with me?! "Whether your offer is fucking on or fucking off... I DON'T CARE!!!" She flipped her hair & walked out. FINALLY!

"Hey, thanks." I heard Liz thanking me. "For what?" I asked. "For standing up for me. U r the first guy to ever say like that to Jessica for me, usually it's my girl gang that stood up for me & now... u" She gave me a smile. "It's ok. I've promise your friends I'll protect u from that bitch, so that's my job now, my promise to u." I gave her a crooked smile. She giggled. Her giggles r so sweet. I like her so much... I wonder what Elizabeth Grace McCarthy feels about me...

Liz's POV

I can't believe Ed would do such a thing for me. I feel so safe with him... Edwin James Carter I like u sooooo much... I wonder how he feels about me...

Before we know it, the teacher came & here goes another boring class...

The teacher is babbling about something but I can't think straight. I'm staring at a beautiful creature which is sitting beside me... Now I feel like Bella in Biology class with Edward. Now I know what it feels to fall in love... "Miss McCarthy!" I snapped out of the 'Twilight' feeling & went back to reality. "Will u please stop staring at Mr Carter? I know he is handsome & all but stop being Bella..."

Oh god, SOMEONE KILL ME NOW!! Mr Barbara just said that in front of the whole class! What will Ed think of me now?!

Ed's POV

Really? Is Liz really staring at me? I bit my lip to stop me from smiling. But then I took a peek to see Liz, her face was red as a tomato & she's... smiling!!! Oh man! Is it true that she likes me? Someone tell me!!!