Chapter 7

Kate's P.O.V ((just for a lil' insight :3))

As I walked into Carrie's house, who is now like a sister to me, I called out to her.

"Yeah, Come up Kate!" She answered in her very distinct accent. I liked it... A LOT. I had a thing for Australian guys now because of her. I ran up the stairs and faced Carrie, in her PJs.

"Carrie! What are you doing? It's 4! We have a party in an hour and you're in your PJs!" I gasped. She groaned. This girl is something, I tell you. "Now come on let's get you ready."

She continued to groan as I threw multiple pieces of clothing at her. I laughed at her response. "Come on! We have to get you all prettied up!"

She huffed, but took the clothes and waddled into the bathroom.

After a few minutes she came out looking simply gorgeous. Black stockings covered her legs. A white dress whipped around as she twirled in her Browny-Tan shoes. "Ugh. I look like a hippo." She whined. This girl is so insecure. Yeah, maybe she is a little curvy but that makes her look so much better. Her hair, although she often called it a nuisance, was beautiful and soft, as she has never dyed it or anything like that. Her face was a magnificent shape, compared to my long skinny one. But her eyes were the main show, they were a beautiful shade of hazel, not too blue but not too green. Look wise she was naturally perfect.

"Oh em gee! You look so good! Now sit in that chair, it's make-up time!" I squealed. She rolled her eyes but I could see her mouth twitching, ready to form into smile. She has changed so much from that girl I first met, even in like, 3 weeks.

After The essentials, I did her eyebrows, using Dipbrow in chocolate. Then I moved to her eyes, using my Thrilled liner and some light pinky-purples from my Lavish pallet of eyeshadows before adding some Iconic Lashes. On the lips I used Starlooks "BFF" lipstick with bare minerals, because the pinky colour it created was perfect. I went into too much detail right? Sorry...

A"Have a look!" I squealed. She took one look in the mirror and her mouth dropped.

"Don't you think it is a bit... Much? I mean, I love it but, wow." She stammered, still staring at her reflection in the mirror.

"Babe, you look perfect! Trust me, girls at school wear more then that, imagine how much they wear our of school! You will look like you have no make-up on around them. Loosen up! It's a party!" I smile at the perfect yet delusional creature in front of me.

"Fiiiiiine. Let's just get over with it, ok?" She whines.

"Yay! Lets go!

{}{}{}

Carrie's P.O.V

{}{}{}

I appreciate the fact that Kate feels she can take me to public places but parties aren't my scene...

All the girls here look like sluts, I mean, no offence, but yeah... The party was thrown at a large house, I would call it a mansion but in this state it looks run down. Music was blaring in my ears and people were grinding on each other and snogging. Wow. A high school party is pretty nasty. But then again, this is probably normal.

Some guy offers me a cup and I shake my head. I'm not going to drink. The first (and last) drink I ever had practically caused a lot of my problems, besides the ones with my mum...

{flashback}

"Carrie, wanna' drink?" Rick asked, his breath was laced with alcohol, it was disgusting. I politely shook my head at my sometimes stubborn boyfriend, but me being me shouldn't even be thinking things like that when someone took in someone as pathetic as me.