Reunited

Silvia held on tight as the Thunderdrum dived down and shot the ship with its sonic shockwave. They swerved right as a net shot past them. They dived down again. The Thunderdrum shot more sonic blasts that took down the mast. They flew around the ship whilst shooting it and dodging nets and arrows. The Thunderdrum dived underwater and shot the boat from underneath making it rock from side to side. The ship grew unstable and with a last shot from the Thunderdrum, the ship fell on its side. Silvia flew the Thunderdrum to the deck where she jumped into the ship and ran below deck with the dragon following her.

Silvia took off a wristband and used the Razorwhip blades to fight the guards. With a last strike, Silvia defeated the guards and ran to the cage with SilverShadow in it. Silvia cut through the bars of the cage and checked the pouches of her dragon's saddle, everything was still in there. She put her wristband back on. SilverShadow ran forwards, but was stopped by her tail that was clamped down with chains. Silvia cut through the chains with her battle-slash and was about to leave, but the Thunderdrum and SilverShadow stood by the cage of the boy. Silvia sighed and walked over to the cage. "Who are you?" Asked Silvia as she debated opening his cage. "My name is Luca and that Thunderdrum is WaveCrusher, he's my dragon" said the boy. Silvia nodded at SilverShadow who cut the bars open with a slash of her tail. "Follow me" commanded Silvia as she climbed on SilverShadow's back and flew above deck. Luca climbed on WaveCrusher and flew after Silvia.

Silvia and SilverShadow spotted Edith in the water. They flew down and grabbed her. "What are you doing?" Asked Edith. "You're coming with us" grinned Silvia. "No way, just kill me now" Edith said. "That's a good idea too, SilverShadow drop" said Silvia as her dragon released Edith. Edith fell down towards a small island of rocks in the sea. "Okay, I take it back, I'll come with you!" Yelled Edith as she fell. "Good girl, now fetch" said Silvia as SilverShadow dived down and grabbed Edith again. They flew over the island and saw a deep hole. SilverShadow dropped Edith into the hole and left her there. "No, please don't leave me here! I'll never get out and even if I do I have no idea where I am!" Begged Edith. Silvia grinned and let SilverShadow shoot a tail-spine next to Edith, making her jump back before they flew away to another island with the Thunderdrum and his rider following them.

When they arrived at the next island it was evening. The island was covered in meadows and lakes with a small stretch of forest. They landed by a lake in a meadow. Silvia gathered some branches and had SilverShadow light a fire. SilverShadow and WaveCrusher lay down together and went to sleep while Silvia and Luca talked. "So WaveCrusher is your dragon?" Asked Silvia. "Yes he is. I used to live in a village called White Willow, it was a village on the beach and we were always attacked by Thunderdrums. One day I was on a boat with my brother and a Thunderdrum attacked our boat. I don't know what happened to my brother, but WaveCrusher came and grabbed me then took me to his cave. He didn't hurt me, he looked after me and over time we bonded. I have formed a hatred for the dragon hunters so when I saw their ship I attacked it. I was caught, but WaveCrusher got away and I guess he came to you for help" Luca told her. Silvia nodded. "So when you ride WaveCrusher do you go swim or fly?" Asked Silvia. "We swim whenever we can, it's easier for WaveCrusher and I've trained myself to hold me breath for around half an hour, but we fly a lot as well." "Wow, impressive!" Said Silvia. She started telling Luca about how she found SilverShadow and what happened with Edith.

~~~

Silvia's mother, Cece, sat by the window of her hut looking out into the dark night. It had been two months since she had seen her daughter, Silvia. She had already lost one daughter and now Silvia too, her heart was broken. She started out into the night wondering what happened to Silvia. Where was she? What was she doing? Why hadn't she come back? Was she even alive? The thoughts were to much for Cece. She closed her eyes and promised herself, if Silvia ever returned, she would do whatever she could to help her daughter.

                                ~~~

Silvia flew on SilverShadow's back with Luca and WaveCrusher beside them as they caught up with the dragon hunter ship in front of them. It had been a week since Silvia had gotten her dragon back and found their new friend. They flew into a think cloud of fog and could hardly even see the ship below them. It was dark enough already at night, the fog wasn't needed. After a while they finally came out of the fog. They flew past a sea-stack that seemed strangely familiar to Silvia. As she looked up, Silvia saw a island in the distance. Her heart started racing. She knew it was Fire Heart from a quick glance at the rigid outlines of the island ahead. "That's Fire Heart, we have to be careful!" Silvia called out. "Got it" Luca said as he steered WaveCrusher closer to SilverShadow. They followed the ship to the far side of the island, this part of the island had a hidden dock that nearly no one knew about. The ship sailed into the dock and was tied up in the shadows. "What are they doing here?" Silvia muttered to herself. The captain got off the ship and stood in the shadows as if he was waiting for something. Just as Silvia was about to go and question the captain, she spotted the light of a torch coming down the steps towards the dock. She flew a little closer, making sure to stay out of sight. "Who are you?" Silvia whispered to herself as the torch light reached the captain of the dragon hunters. Silvia released it was the chief and he had cages of dragons with him. Silvia's heart skipped a beat as she saw the dragon hunter captain pass the chief a load of money before loading the dragons onto his ship.