Sides [21]

Recap:
Seems like the fairytail is more deeper than Tenshi thought. Batto explains to Tenshi about the war, the queen, and the child.

||

Feeling something nudge me, I swat it away and continue to snuggle the source of warmth under me. "Kid?"

"5 more minutes."

Silence met my reply. Thinking he was gonna let me sleep I'm suddenly lifted up  by my ankles. "H-HEY!?" Opening my eyes I see I'm now dangling over another cliff.  Screeching loudly, I flail in the air cursing my bat like companion. "BATTO YOU THUNDERCUNT PUT ME DOWN!"

Still dangling over the edge, he lifts me higher so we're eye level "So you're awake now hmm? How about this if you say please and I'll put you back on the ground?"

"FUCK Y-AHHH PLEASE PLEASE!" After pretending to drop me he finally sets me down on the ground. Animatedly, I pound against his huge arm calling him all the profanic things I can think of.

"I don't remember you being this vulgar and annoying ." The dragon grumbled in irritation. Last he remembered, Tenshi was a tiny quiet and  obedient girl.

"What a surprise to see you here."

Giving me a bored look batto, pushes me away with his tale. Flicking him off, I turn around and look for the deep voice that spoke moments ago. Looking left to right, I see nothing. Did they leave? Chuckling at my expression batto, uses his tale to tilt my head downwards.

"Your telling me that voice came from this pipsqueak." I muffled my own laughter, bending down and pointing at the little critter.
There before me stood a small light blue dragon with wide red eyes staring at me boredly.

Looking back at batto, he sweatdrops at my laughter. While my attention was on batto, I was unaware of the bored dragon taking a step closer to my finger that was eye level with it. Before I knew it, I felt a painful bite on my finger. "AHHHH LET GO! LET GO!"

Flailing my hand around, the dragon lets go after a few seconds, flapping down back to the ground. Clutching my wounded finger, to my chest I back away from the little devil into batto. The bored looking dragon turns around and starts walking away. Batto nudges me to start walking as well and we both follow the dragon deeper into an even bigger floating island. Coming to a stop in front of a cliff?I look at the 2 dragons in confusion. "Is this it?"

The little dragon casts a look over its shoulder to batto a silent conversation going between them. So they can communicate telepathically? After a moment, batto sighs annoyed and casts me a sympathetic glance. Raising my brow in confusion they suddenly take off. Watching as they fly up the cliff without me my jaw drops.
"HEY DID YOU SHITS FORGET ME?!" I yowl at the top of my lungs like a banshee but they didn't come back down.

Squinting my eyes in anger, I guide chakra to the soles of my feet and place a foot on the side of the cliff. Placing my other foot on the cliff, I give a smug look in the direction they flew in. However, a second later I crashed into the ground. "What the hell!?" Getting up swiftly, i eye the cliff slowly. Why can't I walk up this damn thing?!

Releasing a huff in frustration, I rack my brain for possible answers. The side of the cliff is chakra proof. It's designed to hinder intruders from coming up.

Now he tells me?!

I crane my neck at the height of this damn cliff. This is going to take awhile...

|6 hours later (spongebob narrator voice)|

"Huhh huhhh a-almost there!..huhhhh"  Finally, my nails dig into the top of the cliffs edge, my chin bulldozing into the earth to keep me from falling. With another heave, I lug myself up and plop on the ground in exhaustion.