Start packing!

Haleys POV:
Omg mommy just broke the news! We are moving to LA!!! I am honestly so happy.  I always wanted to become a dancer. The whole time I did gymnastics I never felt confident in myself because I always felt compared to what Annie does and I didn't think I could be better then her, so I wanted to try something different. When mommy told us Annie and I were both shocked, but Annie also looked sad. If is probably because she is going to miss gymnastics and all of her friends and most of all Katie.  But then I thought of other reasons Annie might be sad. Then it hit me.  This was the last house Caleb lived in. Our bubba. His room, our memories, everything of his was here.  It felt wrong to leave the house he last lived in.  But I mean.. it is always good for a new start. We will take the memories as we go and he our Caleb Logan will always be in our hearts.

Annie's POV:
Leaving. Just when I thought everything was going into place. Leaving the place that has been my home for the past 6 almost 7years. I have already moved once and it isn't easy. From adopting to the new environment to making friends. Leaving my best friend Katie. Oh no how can I do that. I have to break it to her soon. Worst of all...leaving the last house my bubba lived in.  I always have been closer with Caleb than Haley. He always knew what to stay because he already been through the same exact stuff, and he was also there to protect me from anything that was in my way.  Bubba and I have so many memories in this house from playing mine craft in the basement for hours to watching the stars at night.  I can't leave here. This is me and my brothers home. Whenever I am lost I go down to his room and talk to him. I let him know what is wrong. Mom always says it good to start fresh so I guess we could try. I lay in bed thinking about when I am going to tell Katie that her best friend is moving across the whole other side of the country. Just then Katie request to FaceTime but I really don't have the heart to look at her and keep her from knowing that I am moving. I decline and tell her I am not feeling well. I know telling her over FaceTime is not the way the go so I will probably tell her on Thursday when I go over to her house. Well since there is only a few days till moving day I guess we better start packing.

Hey guys so this is my first book I have ever written. This had 465 words. Comment down below if you guys are enjoying the book. Please comment if there's stuff you want to happen in the book or what characters you would like to see introduced. Thank y'all :))