You saved me!!!

Annies POV:

Johnny keeps texting me and I is actually getting really annoying. I don't want a relationship with him. I want Hayden back. I know it sounds awful. But Johnny is literally obsessed with me. He asked me if we could go to the pier later for dinner. I wasn't going to be rude and turn down the offer. So I said sure. Well I better get ready. I hope he knows this is just a friendly date.

Annie's outfit:

6 hours later- Johnny just texted me that he is here

6 hours later- Johnny just texted me that he is here. "Bye mom I am going to the pier with Johnny" I screamed walking out the door. "Ok hun, just be home by 9:30" she said. "Hey pretty thing" Johnny said as I was walking out the door. "Hi Johnny"I said trying to play it cool. We started walking towards the pier since it was only like a ten minute walk. "Where do you want to eat Annie?" He asked me as we were getting closer to the pier. " I don't care John you can choose". 

We ended up eating at this restaurant looking over the ocean called Sailors. "Annie thank you, these past few days have been so enjoyable with you. I know we had to meet up on bad terms, but I am glad we had one on one time" he said with a smile on his face. "Awe John that's so sweet. But really I should thank you. You made sure I was ok when I was really hurt. I am so glad to have a friend like you" I told him. When I said friend he kinda made a weird face. I hope he doesn't think this is going anywhere.

After dinner it was around 8:45. "Here Annie we should go get ice cream" he said. "Sure, I love ice cream" I said with a laugh on the end. He started walking down this dark alley. "Um, Johnny I don't think that's the way towards ice cream" I said a little confused.  "Oh it's a short cut Annie don't worry" he said. I was confused but just played along. We started walking down the pitch black ally. "Um Johnny this doesn't lead anywhere" I said Turing around to find Johnny. Before I know Johnny shoved me up against the wall. "Johnny what are you doing!" I screamed. "Shush Annie just relax" he said whispering. He then started to lean in and try to kiss me. "Johnny stop!" I screamed. He was to strong. I screamed for help. Why would I ever hangout with him I thought to myself. I tried to push him off ,d but I couldn't.

Hayden POV:

We were having a family dinner. All of my brothers had their girlfriends over. I felt so lonely. I miss Annie so much. I wish she just gave me time to explain. I needed a break from seeing all these couples together. I decided to go on a walk to the pier to clear my head. As I was walking, I heard a voice that sounded just like Annie's. As I keep walking on, I get close to this alley. The voice that sounded just like Annie's started screaming. My instincts kicked in. Annie I have to make sure she is alright. I ran down the dark alley barley able to see anything. I noticed that it was Annie, and she was being pushed up against the wall by someone trying to kiss her. I ran over to the guy and pulled him off of her and pushed him to the ground. I then took out my phone turned on the flashlight to see who it was... it was Johnny! "Johnny what do you think your doing to her!" I screamed. "Oh cmon Hayden I was just trying to have a little fun" he said with a smirk on his face. That was it I went right over and punched Johnny square in the face. He took of running.

I turned around and saw Annie. She was curled up in a little ball next to the wall. I ran right over. "Annie are you ok, what happened" said. "I...I...I don't even know Hayden. One seconded we were walking... and the next I am shocked against the wall and he was trying to kiss me" she said with tears streaming down her face. "Here take this, your going to be ok I am here"I said passing her my sweatshirt. "Everything is going to be ok, don't worry I am right here and I am not leaving" I said giving her a hug. "Let me walk you home" I said helping her up.

The walk home was silent. I know Annie wouldn't be able to talk after being horrified after what happened. I can't wait till I get my hands on Johnny. I am going to hurt him so badly. Annies face is covered in tear streaks. That girl is beautiful. She deserves the world. She deserves everything. I love her.

As we were walking up to the gate Annie said "thank you". "Annie you know now matter what I am here for you" I picked her up because she was exhausted. I carried her up the steps and rang on the door bell. Mr Billy answered the door. "Hayden what happened, wait I thought she was with Johnny" he said confused. "She was. I found her getting forced by Johnny to kiss him. I saved her" I told him. He grabbed Annie out of my arms. "Thank you so much, Annie it's ok dads right here" he said. "Hi daddy. I am fine don't worry Hayden saved me" she said. "Annie here let's go inside so we can make sure your alright" mr billy said. "Thank you Hayden... I..." Annie said but it got cut off from the door slamming infringe if my face. "Make sure she's ok. Make sure to text me letting me know how she is doing please. Make sure she knows.. I love her" I said from speaking to whispering. I hope she is ok. I wonder what she was saying before the door got closed.

I walked home from Annies  house to mine. I couldn't go to sleep. I keep checking my phone for text to make sure she is ok. I realized I was exhausted and that I needed sleep. I would go and check on her as soon as I woke up. I was able to go to sleep knowing my girl was safe, and that's all that matters.

1097 words!!!! Ahhh I love that chapter so much. Even though I shouldn't because it's like really sad. But omg I love Hayden. Btw longest chapter yet!! Hope yah guys liked!!!