Searching for you

Hayden's POV:
Mackenzie told me she didn't mean to kiss me it was just old feelings. She told me to come over to the corner with her because she had something to tell me about Annie. I went over hoping for good news but then she started kissing me. I tried to push her off but she was pinning me against the wall. I look up and see Annie's eyes water and her grab her stuff and run out the door. I finally got Mackenzie off and screamed to take Annie to wait but she just kept running. " Mackenzie why would you do that" I said. "Hayden, you and I are perfect together what can't you see. Remember the old us"Mackenzie said. "We were never perfect together and never will be. Stay out of my life Mackenzie!" and with that said I took off running. " You will regret this Hayden" Mackenzie screamed after me. But I knew I wouldn't. What I knew I would regret was losing Annie.

The rest of the night I searched the streets of LA to try to find Annie. I stayed out till 11:30 that night trying to find her. There was no sign of her. I tried texting her but she never responded. I eventually called my dad and told him where I was and had him come pick me up. He told me I will be in lot of trouble when I got home but I didn't care how much trouble I would be in. All I cared about was Annie and that she was safe.

Sorry for the short chapter guys I'll try to get another chapter in soon hope you guys liked it!!