I didn't mean it...

Haydens POV:

It has been about a week since Annies party.  I still have a couple brusies form beating up brennan it dosnt hurt at all though.  Today I am not really doing much I am just probs going to the skate park.  Just then my phone rings

Mackenzie- Hey Hayden.

Hayden- what do you want Kenzie

Mackenzie- I want to apologize for the bowling alley. Meet me at the fountains in 20?

Hayden- Fine...but make it quick

Maybe Kenzie isn't that bad after all I mean everyone makes mistakes.  But little did I know that I was about to make a huge mistake showing up to the fountains

Kenzie's POV:

text between her and brennan-

K- our plan is working out. Hayden actually thinks I am going to apologize. wow he is so dumb but so cute.

B- Great but don't get distracted from the task at hand. We have to make sure the plan works. You get Hayden to go to the fountains. I will bring Annie on a walk past the fountains. When I text you, you lean in and kiss Hayden.  Annie will see and come to me for comfort.  In the end, we will both get what we want.

K- Sounds good.  Did you tell Annie yet.

B- I am going to talk to her right now. See ya at the fountains

Annie's POV:

I was sitting in my room listing to me and Hayden's version of Little Do You Know.  It hasn't been released yet but our concerts in a month.  I saw my promise ring glitter in the light.  It made me realize how much I love Hayden and I don't know what I would ever do without him.  Just then there was a knock on the door.  "Come in" I said.  It was brennan. "Annie can we take a walk to the fountains.  I want to apologize for the stuff I said" he said in a sad tone.  I felt bad for him he doesn't have anyone.  I must have really hurt him when I moved away.  "Sure lets go" I said.

Brennan started explaining himself for why he did what he did.   He was jealous because he felt like Hayden was replacing him.  I told him to forget about it.  I look to my left and see a boy that looks like Hayden with a girl.  Wow I thought to myself I must miss him a lot.  The girl then leaned in and kissed the boy.  When I could see the persons full face I realized that is Hayden! "What?!?" I said starting to cry.  "Annie wait its not what it looks like" Hayden said.  I started running.  Wow feels like the time at bowling.

I ran to my favorite spot on the beach it is below this big palm tree all by itself.  Its not really that busy only a couple people.  I sat under the tree and cried. Caleb why oh why did I fall for him.  Caleb in need you right now. Your the only boy I can trust  ''Annie I am sorry" a voice said from behind.

Hayden's POV:

"Kenzie why on earth did you do that" I screamed.  "Oh come on Hayden its not like you actually like her" she said with a smirk on her face.  "I hate you don't ever talk to me again" I said back.  I chased Annie all the was to the beach.  I saw her sitting under the tree.Her head on he knees sobbing into them. "Annie I am so sorry'' I said.  She looked up. Her eyes red and puffy with tear streaks running down her face. She then stood up." Your sorry?  Your sorry?  Sometimes sorry losses it meaning.  Sometimes sorry doesn't cut it.  This time I am done with the sorrys.  I am done with the wait just listen.  I am done with it all Hayden Taylor Summerall.  I am done trying so hard to make you happy.  I am done coming back every time you make a mistake.  I am done with this Hayden. I thought you were different from the other boys.  I thought you actually cared about me as a person.  Not my fame, not my looks.  I am done with this relationship" she said very softly with cries and snuffles in between.  She took the promise ring off of her finger and threw it at me.  She then grabbed the rest of her belongings and took off.  Just like that, the girl of my dreams was gone.

739 words!!!  Can't believe Hayden would do that to Annie!!!!!