Bowling

Annie's POV:
It has been like 5 days since I have seen Hayden last and I can't stop thinking about him. I had such a great time with him. He made my day. I hope that we can be really good friends but also, I want something more than that. I really really like him. A lot. Mom just called me down for breakfast so I got changed into this:

 Mom just called me down for breakfast so I got changed into this:

With very light make up and my hair in a messy bun.

Anyways after breakfast, Hayley and I went into the movie room and decided to watch gossip girl. Well we were watching I got a text message. I didn't care to check who it was at first, but then they started blowing up my phone with texts. I took out my phone and saw it was Hayden!! Glad I didn't ignore it for long.

Text message between Annie and Hayden:
Hayden: hey Annie😊
Hayden:  what's up😉
Hayden: Annie you there??
Hayden: hellooooooo
Hayden: Annie ????
Annie: omg Hayden😂
Annie: and nothing much hbu
Hayden: nothing really umm quick question, are you busy later?
Annie: idk am I?
Hayden: I really hope not because I want to see you, so I was wondering if you wanted to go bowling with all me and my friends so you can get to know them.
Annie: that's sounds like so much fun! I am in!
Hayden: great see you later! My dad can bring us there and pick us up.
Annie: ok see you then!

Annie's POV:

I just touched up on my make up and haired because Hayden and his dad were on there way to pick me up. I heard the doorbell ring and I screamed that I would get it. I ran down the stairs to the door. I whipped it open to see Hayden standing there. " Woah" Hayden said. " Sorry did I scare you" I said laughing. " No you look really good" he responded and I just stood there blushing. Oh god I probably look like an idiot.  "Thanks you don't look bad yourself" I replied. Mr Jimmy came walking up and  invited him and Hayden into my house. They complimented on how nice our house was and that they told us they were two house down the street. Wow this is great my best friend lives two houses away!! We decided we should get going so we said bye to my family and got into the Summerall's car. Hayden and I sat in the way back. I was looking out the window when I felt someone take my hand. I turned to she and Hayden was holding my hand his face got really red and he let go and grabbed his phone. Hmm I really wish he held my hand longer. Whatever. Mr jimmy just announced that we were at bowling. We got out of the car. All of Hayden's friends were already there. He introduced everyone of them but then he finally got to the last person, the one person I wish wasn't there... Mackenzie. " Annie this is Mackenzie" Hayden announced " also known as Hayden's best friend in the whole wide world" mackenzie said budding into what Hayden was trying to say. She jumped into Hayden's arms and gave him a hug.  When she hugged him I felt jealous. Whatever I just shook it of.

I decided to get some food. As I was eating Mackenzie came up to me. " stay away from Hayden, you got it?". I just stood there shocked. " He's mine. He loves me, I love him. You didn't think you actually had chance right?". Mackenzie said. My eyes just got watery. "If I found out you and him are something you will regret it". Just then Hayden came walking over. "Hey girls!". "Hi baby" Mackenzie said." What..." but before Hayden could finish his sentence Mackenzie smashed her lips right into Hayden's. He didn't even try to get away. I walked over to my stuff and started packing it up. I look to my left and there is Mackenzie leading him to the " kissing corner", and with that they were kissing again. That's it I am done I picked up my stuff and ran. I had no clue where to go. I heard Hayden calling after me but frankly I didn't care. I ran. I ran as fast as I could. Until I found myself alone near the beach under a street lamp. I started crying. I cried and cried and cried for many reasons. I was lost, I miss my brother, I miss Maryland, I miss Katie, and most of all, the boy I thought was the one, ended up being the one who played me...

782 words!!! Thank you guys for reading I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!!!!