The end

Hayden's POV-I woke up wicked early the next morning. I ran check my phone. I got a message from Annie! I'm so glad she text me back I've been waiting all night. "Hi Hayden I just want to say thank you you save me last night I don't know what I would ever do without you. Sorry if I've been acting like a jerk lately I just haven't felt like myself. I really hope you don't hate me because you really mean a lot to me. I am sorry for not letting explain it to beach I was just really heartbroken. When I saw you kiss Kenzie my heart shattered. I felt like my whole world was turned upside down I hope someday you'll be able to forgive me. Love, Annie".

"Annie I didn't mean to kiss cans. The only reason I went to the city walk with her was because she had to tell me something about you. You mean the world to me. I would never replace you with any other girl Annie Leblanc. Kenzie shoved me against the wall and I couldn't get her off me. I tried and tried. Annie I didn't mean to hurt you. I love you".

The message said read. And then my phone died. God does anything ever work for me. I didn't have time charge my phone because you're not with me leaving to go get ready for the concert.

"Come on here and we're going to be late you don't want to be late seeing your girlfriend to you"my dad yelled up to my room. " she's not my girlfriend"I yelled back. "At least not yet" I mumbled  under my breathe.

Annie's pov-

I am getting dressed in the dressing room when I get the sweetest text from Hayden. He is the sweetest. I respond but he didn't answer. He's probably in his dressing room.

1 hour later

The show is about to start. I am singing my first solo and original song. I am really nervous. It is only my seconded time performing and last time I had Hayden right next to me. Ugh I am so nervous.

Ugh where is Hayden!! He is my good luck charm. I am about to go on stage and there is still so sight of him . Maybe he doesn't care. I thought he did...oh well. I start to walk when someone grabs my hand and pulls me back. It is Hayden!!!!

"Hayden I thought you wouldn't show!" I said as he embraced me in a warm hug. "I would never not show up" he said.

My name then got announced and the crowd was going crazy. "Good luck Annie!" Hayden said. "Thanks summerall" I said with a smile on my face. I started to walk back towards the stage when I got pulled back again.

"Hayden I gotta..." I started to say but then got cut of by his lips smashing into mine. It didn't last for long about 2 seconds. I stood there in awe of what happened. "Well go get em annie" Hayden said with laughter in his voice. He pushed me towards the stage.

I ended up stumbling onto the stage in front of the roaring crowd. I could feel the warm blush spreading on my face. I couldn't stop I smiling.

"Hey everyone how's it going" I said. The crowd cheered back. "So as a lot of you may know I have been writing a few songs of my own if you have watched my YouTube. So tonight I will be my very own original called Photograph!!! It is about this boy I really like and I want him to know how I feel" I motioned looking off to the wing of the stage where Hayden was. His jaw dropped. "Here we go"

For what it's worth, I hope we can be more
We are a thousand words, that's our current score
There's that picture we took that time
Stole it from you, and now it's mine
I imagine this could happen but don't know how you'd feel

Maybe yes, maybe no
Ooh, maybe found my other half
Maybe all we are's a photograph
Maybe yes, maybe no
Maybe found my other half
Maybe all we are's a photograph
Maybe yes, maybe no
Maybe found my other half
Maybe all we are's a photograph
Maybe yes, maybe no
Maybe found my other half
Maybe all we are's a photograph