One

Lisa's pov
I woke up feeling horrible and to top it off the sun is shining directly in my eyes. I couldn't believe that again I couldn't sleep because of one person who is the beautiful, Jennie Kim. I have been crushing on her for so long and now that we are both in high school, it's just been getting harder and harder to hide my feelings. I haven't been sleeping well because all night I'm either in deep thought thinking about Jennie or dreaming about her every single night. So after my whole debate in my head this morning I have decide that I'm going to tell Jennie but I'm really scared, I can already feel my stomach tightening.
"You got this Lisa", I said to myself while throwing on an outfit.
I decided to call Jennie to see if she wanted to hangout today since it's the weekend. I grab my phone and immediately text her.
Me: hey jendeukie! Wanna hangout today?
After I texted that she didn't take to long to respond.
Wife💕: hi lalisa, I would love to hangout today.
Me: Jennie, what did I tell you about calling me Lalisa! Call me Lisa!🙁
Wife💕: Awww! I wish I could see your cute pout....
Me: stop your making me blush!
Wife💕: good;)
Me: okay enough flirting, jendeukie.
Wife💕: whateves, where are we meeting at?
Me: the ice cream shop near the school?
Wife💕: sounds good. See ya later lalisa!❤️
Me: stoppp.... see ya 👋🏻

After that strange conversation I made sure my outfit was good and I left to go meet Jennie. I walked to the ice cream shop since it's only two blocks from my house. I walked in to see the gorgeous girl that I have hopelessly fell in love with siting down in a both. I walked up to the both as my heart started beating faster and faster as I neared Jennie.
"Hey", Jennie said with her beautiful smile.
"Hi jendeukie. I missed you", I said giving her a hug as she chuckled softly.
"Wanna order our ice creams now?"
"Definitely", I said with a smirk as she dragged me over to the flavors of ice cream.

After we ordered our ice creams we went back to our both and ate them. We talked until I realized that I have to tell her my feelings because it is literally eating me up inside everyday and I can't handle it anymore.
"Jennie, I have some interesting news for you", I said as I fiddled with my fingers.
"Oh! I do too!", she said excitedly.
"You can go first then"
"Okay, so I met this really cute guy at school last week, his name is jungkook and he asked me out, I said yes of course", Jennie said smiling.
"I'm really happy for you jendeukie", I said faking a smile and holding back my tears.
"So what did you want to tell me?", she said looking me straight in the eye.
"Nothing. It's stupid"
"Okay, so will you help me pick out an out fit today cause I'm going out with jungkook tomorrow night"
As she said that I felt a sharp pain in my heart and my blood started to boil at the thought of this jungkook guy all over Jennie or even him near her. This is the day where I am totally not okay and I legitimately feel like I'm dying inside.
"Sure thing Jennie, anything for you", I said as she gave me a big smile.

I don't know what to do now. I thought today was going to be my day that I get to tell Jennie I love her and we may have ended up together but it ended in me getting stabbed in the heart. I guess I won't have my happy ever after.
Why do you have to make me feel this way Jennie? I hate you. I love you. I need you. But you don't feel the same.... or do you?

Sorry, if it's short I just really wanted to write something and I came up with this. I hope you like it and keeping reading to see what happens next.