Nine

Jennie's pov
The week has gone by so fast and it is already Saturday. I'm worried about Lisa though, she has been planning this day since we got the invitation. Lisa even went to go get us fancy dresses.
"Why do we even have to dress up?", I said whining at the thought of having to do my hair and make up.
"We have to look good while kicking ass, it's common sense my Jennie", Lisa said blowing me a kiss with a wink.
"I have the hots for badass Lisa"

She turned around and gave me one of her signature smirks.
"Now now Jennie Kim don't start something you can't finish"
"Who says I can't finish it?", I whispered in her ear as my finger ran up her neck.
"O-Okay enough with the seducing"
"Who said I was seducing you?", I said while taking off my shirt, leaving me in my sports bra,making her gulp.
"J-Jen don't~"
"Don't what? Don't get dressed", I said walking to my closet.
"Wow you trickered me!", Lisa yelled in a cute baby voice.
"I sure did manoban!"

Lisa's pov
After Jennie tricked me, I decided to text everyone to see if they're already getting ready.
~text messages~
Me: anyone almost ready?
Jichu: are you serious Lisa!? It's only 7! We still have time!
Me: geez what's up with you?
Chae: she is freaking out that Jungkook is gonna slaughter all of us.
Me: oh well that's not gonna happen
Jichu: how are you so sure?
Jin: cause you have us!
Jichu:Who da fook is that guy?
Me: it's Jin. They're our back up.
Chae: who else is their?
Me: Jin, J-hope, and Rap monster
Jichu: holy ciabatta bread! Yassss go Rap Monster!
Chae: hey what about me?!
Jichu: you're my boo, but rap mon is bae
Chae: we're gonna have a serious talk jisoo!!!
Jichu: gotta go! Chae is ahfsmshsns
Me: I guess she just got bitch slapped😂
Jin: welp that's gotta hurt
Me: I'll text you guys when to meet up at the Macri ville palace.

I left the group chat and went to go get ready. I grabbed my black dress from Jennie's closet.
"Lisa come out of the closet!", Jennie yelled from her bedroom bathroom.
"I did!", I yelled back giggling.
"You know what I mean you nub!"
I walked into the bathroom to be met with my beautiful Jendeukie.
"So how do I look?"
"You look breathtaking my lady", I said bowing to her.
"Shut up", she said as she blushed.
"Is my girlfriend blushing?"
"D-Did you just call me your g-girlfriend?", Jennie said with hopeful eyes.
"I did. Why do you like it?"
"Yeah...I do"
"Well I'm gonna go get ready, you just keep lookin' like that when I get back", I said walking out of the bathroom.

After an hour or two I was finally done with everything. I went downstairs to find Jennie sitting in the recliner on her phone.
"Let's go JenJen"
"You look like a snack"
"Wow not a yum yum snack? I'm deeply offended", I said holding my chest.
"Whatever loser. Let's go join our buds so we can catch a loose psychopath", Jennie said with a smile.

I grabbed my supply backpack and we headed out. We drove all the way to the Macri ville palace which took quite a while. I saw Chaeyoung's car parked in the abandoned palaces driveway. I got out and walked up to her car window and tapped on it. I saw chaeyoung flinch and I started to laugh.
"You ass", chae said as she got out of the car.
"That's me"
"So when are the guys gonna be here?", Jennie said shivering a bit.
"Not until we go in", I said going through my bag.

I got out my blade and the pepper spray. I put the blade in the holder I have that is covered by my knee high sock.
"Who wants the pepper spray?"
"Not me. I'm packin' a taser", Jennie said showing me her weapon.
"Damn Jennie. A little too prepared I see", Jisoo said with a blank expression on her face.
"Okay guys let's go meet Jungkook", I said walking to the front door of the palace with them following close behind.
"Hold on"
"What is it Lisa?", Jisoo said worriedly.
"Can one of you take a picture of me and Jennie? We look to good to not have a mini photo shoot", I said getting out my phone.
"Fine",Chae said yanking the phone from my hand. She took a few pictures then handed the phone back to me.

 She took a few pictures then handed the phone back to me

"Damn Jennie", I said looking at the pictures.
"What?"
"Are you trying to kill me?"
"No, but Jungkook will if you guys don't stop flirting", Chae said angrily.
"Right. Sorry, let's go in", I said motioning towards the door.

I walked in first to see nothing, but a few candles here and there. Me and the girls walked further into the palace for all of our eyes to see a dining table with trays of food on it. I took a seat and grabbed a turkey leg.
"Don't eat that you idiot", Jisoo said taking the turkey leg out of my hand.
"But I'm hungry", I whined.
"Well starve"

The rest of them took a seat and we sat in silence so we can hear when and if Jungkook is coming. We soon heard a clicking sound. I looked up to see a tall figure at the top of the staircase.
"Welcome my friends to this lovely feast", Jungkook said walking down the stairs.
None of us talked. We sat and watched as he came closer to the dining table.
"Silent treatment I see", Jungkook said as he took a seat at the head of the table.
"Shall we eat?", he said grabbing a fork.

I caressed Jennie's handing signaling that it is going to be fine, but I guess Jungkook saw.
"No PDA!", he said slamming his fist on the table making all of us jump.
"Sorry", I whispered.
"Lisa, it is very nice to hear your voice again"
"Can't say the same to you"
"A little cold towards a friend", he said taking a bite of a roll.
"I don't consider you a friend. You are more like an enemy"
"That isn't a way to start out the night Lisa"
"Well it sure as hell a way to end one"
"Back talking? You've changed Lisa and I'm lovin' it"
"Could you not copy McDonald's and start talking about why we're all here?", I said in an annoyed tone.
"Demanding too. Okay we'll all of you are here so I can make amends~"
"Amends my ass!", I said making the girls eyes go wide.
"No interrupting me or so help me I will have all your heads hung up on the walls!", Jungkook said viciously.
"I can see there are no other comments. So as I was saying, i want to make amends. This wasn't suppose to go this far, but for all of you to leave here alive, I need Lisa"
"What do you mean you need Lisa?", Jennie said sadly.
"I mean that all of you can leave unharmed if you give me Lisa"

We all hushed up. I looked around the room, but then I notice Jin and J-hope sneaking up behind Jungkook. I smiled as did everyone else.
"Why are you all~", he said before Jin put his hand on Jungkook's mouth.

Jungkook acted fast and jumped out of his chair. He ran up to Jin and sucker punched him in the jaw sending him crashing against a wall. Jungkook then grabbed a dagger from the inside of his blazer. He threw it at J-hope and it impaled him right in the chest causing him to hit the ground. I got up and chased after Jungkook as he was trying to run away. The girls were either busy attending J-hope or trying to find Rap Monster. I soon pounced onto Jungkook's back and slammed his head against the old piano under the stairs. He landed on the floor groaning.
"Jennie! Taser! Now! And where the hell is Rap Monster?!", I yelled as I caught the taser Jennie threw towards me.
"I'm right here Lisa", I heard a voice say behind me.
" Rap mon thank god! Help me with Jungkook"
"I can't do that"
"Why not?", I said confused.
"Because he's not the target...you are"