Four

Lisa's pov
Unknown: Lisa?
Me: yeah? *sob* who's there?
Unknown: it's me, Chae-young. What happened to you?!, she said rushing by my side to examen my face.
Me: nothing!, I said pushing her hands away.
Chae-young: alright, I won't force you to tell me, but at least let me take you home.
Me: thank you.

She helped me to her car and I told her where I lived. We were at my house in like five minutes. I got out and waved goodbye to Chae-young and went inside my house to see my mom sitting on the couch glaring at me.
Mom: lalisa! Where have you been?!, you were supposed to be home hours ago!
Me: I'm sorry Mom, I said starting to tear up again.
Mom: lalisa, what happened to your face? What's wrong?, my mom said giving me a hug.
Me: I'm living a lie!
Mom: what do you mean?
Me: I just need to say this or else it's going to keep eating at me.*takes a deep breath* I'm g-g-gay.
Mom:......
Me: Mom, please say something.
Mom: why couldn't you be like your friends? Why can't you just get a boyfriend and live a happy life, lalisa?
Me: because I'm not like my friends and I don't want a boyfriend, I just want you to love and except me for who I am!
Mom: I do love you lalisa, but I'm just disappointed that I raised a kid like you.

What my mom just said really hurt me.
I ran up to my room and packed a bag as I cried. I ran out of my house and went to the only place that I knew I would be safe. I knocked on the front door and it opened immediately.
Jennie: Lisa? What are you doing here? Are you okay?, she said really sober so I'm guessing she's not wasted anymore.
Me: I came out.
Jennie:what? You know what just come in.
We went up to her room and she closed her door. She made her way to her bed as I followed and we both took a seat.
Jennie: what's wrong Lisa?, she said putting her hand on mine.
Me: I'm gay, Jennie.
Jennie: oh that's okay.
Me: well not for my mom it isn't, I said with no emotion.
Jennie: it's going to be okay Lisa.
Me: no it's not! I tell myself that everyday and look at what happens! My mom basically disowned me, I'm not excepted, I'm in love with my best friend, and I'm being threatened by your boyfriend!
Jennie: your in love with me?, she said smiling a little bit which got me confused.
Me: uhhh...yeah, you don't remember that I told you at the party?
Jennie: no it's a blur.
Me: so you don't know anything?
Jennie: nope. What happened to your eye?!
Me: Jungkook.
Jennie: what?!
Me: he slapped you because you kissed me and I was charging at him and he punched me.
Jennie: Lisa...., she whispered scooting closer to me.
Me: hmm?

Jennie kept getting closer and closer to me. She put her hand on my cheek and kissed me for the second time, but this kiss was more passionate and softer than the one at the party. I pulled back when air became an issue and I looked into her eyes.
Jennie: I've been waiting to do that for a long time, she said blushing while looking down.
Me: really?
Jennie: of course!
Me: than why are you with Jungkook?
Jennie: he was a distraction from you.
Me: so..... what are we?
Jennie: I don't know.
*knock knock*
Jennie got up to see who was at the front door as I sat silently smiling from the kiss we shared on her bed. As I was just waiting for Jennie to come back, I heard muffled yells. I quickly got up and crept down the stairs. I saw Jennie arguing with Jungkook and all of a sudden Jungkook's eyes met mine. His face flashed with anger and his fists tightened.
Jungkook: what did I tell you Lisa!?!
Jennie looked up to see me and her face was full of worry.
Me: jendeukie are you okay?
Jennie: I'm fine, but could you please go upstairs so I can handle this?
Jungkook: no, I think she should stay down here.
Jennie: Lisa go!
Me: *shake my head* I want to make sure he doesn't hurt you.
Junkook: I can hurt her all I want, see!
*junkook slaps Jennie*
Me: what the hell is wrong with you!?!, I said to Junkook while running towards Jennie.
Jennie: Lisa....*sob*, she cried while pulling me closer to her.
Junkook: get away from her, Lisa! She's mine!, he said while grabbing a vase from the table.
Jennie: Jungkook no!
He charged at me and hit the vase over my head with it quickly breaking afterwards. Everything look blurry and I lost balance and fell to the floor as the darkness took over.

Jennie's pov
Me: why did you do that?!?
Jungkook: can't you see that she was getting between us?
Me: get out now! We're over!
Jungkook: we will never be over Jennie, he said with a creepy smirk.
Junkook: move away from Lisa now or else I'll hurt her way worse!, he said while pulling out a switch blade from his pocket.
Me: please! No!, I said backing away from Lisa because I was scared what he would do if I didn't.

Junkook started walking towards me and put the blade under my neck. He pushed me towards a closet and stuffed me in there. I started panicking because I didn't know what was happening to Lisa.

Junkook's pov
After I shoved Jennie in a closet, I put a chair in front of it so she couldn't get out. I walked towards Lisa's unconscious body and dragged her to my car.
Me: you will never ever be able to touch my girlfriend again, I whispered in her ear as I threw her in the trunk of my car. I hopped in the drivers set and started up the car. I hit the gas and zoomed far away from Jennie's house.
As I was driving I was thinking about how I should get rid of Lisa so she can't come between me and Jennie, first things first "where should I hide her?".

Idk if the storyline is good but here you go. I hope you guys enjoy this part of the story.