Three

Jennie's pov
After the night at the restaurant Lisa was still pretty upset, but more angry that Jungkook's friend would do that to her. Things at school have been doing okay but Suga keeps hitting on Lisa making me really mad for some reason. I still don't get why she ran away from me that night, but I wanna ask her cause it seems like she's been going through a lot this past week.

Today is finally Friday, I walked into class and took a seat until I heard my name being whispered.
Unknown: hey Jennie?
Me: oh hey tae-hyung, what's up?
Tae-hyung: I was just wondering if you're going to the party tonight?
Me: yeah of course!
Tae-hyung: cool.
After school I went home and an idea popped into my head. I grabbed my phone and called Lisa to ask her if she would like to go to the party tonight so she could get her mind off of whatever has made her act weird this week.
Me: Lisa you there?
Lisa: oh hey jendeukie!
Me: hey, I was thinking me and you could go to a party tonight?
Lisa: uhh.. sure. Why not.
Me: okay great! I'll be at your house in ten, bye!
Lisa: alright byes.
I ended the call and grabbed my car keys. Off to Lisa's house.

Lisa's pov
Maybe this party will be good for me. Meet new people, have fun, and just relax. As I was thinking about the good sides of the party I'm going to in a half hour, I suddenly heard a knock coming from the front door. I walked downstairs and opened the door to see the girl of my dreams smiling and looking up at me. Oh how I wish I can just kiss her right now.
Jennie: you ready?
Me: yeah shall we go?
Jennie: yup! Let's roll.

When we got to the party it was already crowded. I was holding Jennie's hand as we made our way through the packed room of people until I lost grip of her hand. I quickly walked to the kitchen to see only a few people. I stood there for a minute until a guy with bleached blonde hair came up to me.
Unknown: hi I'm Jimin, he said holding his hand out.
Me: I'm Lisa, I said shaking his hand.
Jimin: you wanna hang with me and my friends?
Me: okay, I said following Jimin out to the backyard to see a small group of people.
Jimin: hey everyone! I'd like you to meet Lisa.
Group: hi!
Me: hello, I said as I took a seat on a patio chair.
Jimin: so that is J-hope, RM aka Rap monster, Jin, Chae young and her girlfriend Jisoo(for the Chaesoo shippers).
RM: what are you doing here by yourself?
Me: oh umm... I'm here with a friend, I lost her in the crowd.
Jisoo: well, we can keep you company until she turns up.
Me: thanks, I would like that.

All of us talked for awhile until I got up to get a drink and possibly find Jennie.
Me: I'm gonna go get a drink.
Jimin: okay see ya later!
I walked back to the kitchen and grabbed a water from the fridge. I then looked at the dancing pack of teenagers and saw some guy grinding up on Jennie which in my perspective she looked uncomfortable and wasted. I felt my anger kicking in and I rushed over to them and pushed the guys off of Jennie. The guy shouted a little at me but then stormed out with a grim expression while Jennie was trying to stand up straight but she fell into me and I caught her.
Me: Jendeukie, I'm gonna take you upstairs so you can rest.
Jennie: thankssss lisssssa*giggles*
I walked towards the stairs, when Suga came in view.
Suga: hey Lisa, looking good, he said checking me out from head to toe.
Me: get out of my way before I beat the crap out of you!
Suga:  feisty I see, he said smirking.
I immediately took my foot and kicked right in the balls. He groaned in pain and I pushed passed him while Jennie was up under my arm. We reached up to an empty room and I put Jennie on the bed. I was about to go sit on the small couch in the room when I felt a soft hand on my wrist.
Jennie: please sit with me?
Me: okay, scoot over.

Jennie looked at me and silence fell over us as I looked around the room trying to avoid eye contact.
Jennie: why have you been so upset looking this week?
Me: uhh...umm no reason.
Jennie: c'mon Lisa I know you. Just tell me.
Me: I-I love you, I said gazing down at the floor.
Jennie was completely silent until I felt her hand on my cheek and she pulled me into a kiss.

Jungkook's pov
I couldn't find Jennie so I decided to look upstairs. I checked most of the rooms, but one. I slightly opened the door to see Lisa and Jennie on the bed. I was gonna go in when they started talking.
Jennie: why have you been so upset looking this week?, I heard Jennie slur a little.
Lisa:I-I love you
What! She loves Jennie , but I love Jennie! I was in complete shock until I saw my Jennie kiss Lisa! That is it! I busted into the room and pulled Lisa away from Jennie. I quickly looked at Jennie and backhanded her across the face.
Lisa: how dare you hit her!, she yelled pushing me into the bedroom wall.
Me: well, she is MY girlfriend! And I better not see you near her again!
Lisa: you can't make that decision!
Me: oh yes I can!

Lisa's pov
Here I was face to face with Jungkook as Jennie was drunk on the bed watching everything. Jungkook is really starting to get on my nerves. First he dates the girl I love, then he slaps her across the face like what the hell! I started charging towards him until I felt his fist impact my face. I fell to the holding my face and whimpering a little.
Jungkook: let's go Jennie, he said grabbing her by the arm.
Before he left he grabbed me by the ear and whispered "remember what I told you Lisa". They left while I was laying on the bedroom floor crying in emotional and physical pain. The only good thing out of this night was that Jennie kissed me. Why do these things always happen to me? As I continued to cry, I heard the door open.
Unknown: Lisa?

Thanks for the reads and I hope you guys like this part of the story. I'm very sorry if it isn't good.