Ten

Lisa's pov
"What are you talking about?", I said stepping back while grabbing Jennie's waist towards me.
"I'm surprised you never figured it out", rap monster said coming closer to all of us.
"I thought you were our friend Rap!", Jennie yelled as her eyes welled up in tears.
"I'm his friend not yours", Rap Monster said pointing to Jungkook.
"Well we're sorry it has to end like this", I said as I got out my blade.
"Til the death I see. Good choice lalisa"
" Go! Leave!", I yelled pushing the three girls towards the kitchen.
"No babe. You're gonna get~" Jennie started to say, but was interrupted.
"They want me. They don't want you guys. All of you leave!", I yelled.
"She's right, you all need to get out of here while you can or you're gonna end up in your graves", Rap Monster said coldly.

They left while I was a few feet away from Rap Monster. He glared at me, waiting for me to make a move.
"We can work this out ya know"
"I don't think we can. You see Jungkook and I from the very beginning, we have never liked you. You give off this evil vibe", he replied.
"Me!? An evil vibe?!? You guys are evil! You are trying to murder me!"
"Maybe. Are you ready?"
"As ready as I'll ever be", I said gripping the blade in my hand and preparing myself to charge at him.

I was about to ran towards Rap Monster until I felt a rag go over my face. The chemical in the rag, chloroform, went through my nostrils and I started feeling drowsy. The rag was removed and the person released me. I fell to the floor to see Rap Monster and Jungkook standing beside me. My eye sight started to get blurry and then nothing, all I saw was darkness.

I woke up to a sharp pain in my side. I looked to she a big gash. I winced as I slowly touched my side. I gazed at my surroundings, I'm in a bedroom. The door suddenly flew open and two figure approached me.
"How you liking the stab I gave you?", Jungkook said and gave me a smirk.
"You son of a~
"No foul language towards us or else! Got that manoban?!?", Rap Monster butted in.
"Got it", I responded weakly.
"What do we do with her now kook?"
"We kill her", Jungkook said clapping his hands together with an evil smirk.
"Go grab the pistol from the table downstairs", Jungkook ordered as Rap Monster scurried off.
"Any last words?"
"Yeah... I hate you. Your a piece of shit. Oh and I hope you die alone. All done", I said smiling even though my stab wound was stinging and burning up.
"You think this is a game?!?"
"No. I know that this situation is very real, I just don't care if I die anymore", I said truthfully.
"Oh well that sucks the fun out of it"

All of a sudden we hear sirens and Jungkook starts to pace around in the room. I smile knowing that I'm going to get out of this shit hole and see my Jennie again.
"God damn it!", Jungkook yelled kicking the dresser.
"Hey look on the bright side! You get to go to prison with you're best buddy Rap Monster!", I said sarcastically.
"You better shut that mouth of yours before I~
"Before you what Jungkook? You don't even have a weapon with you! Are you gonna kill me with your telekinesis?", i yelled in anger.

All of a sudden we hear gun shots go off and loud thumping coming towards the bedroom door. There was three big pounds on the door until it was on the floor. The cops fled in with there guns raised at Jungkook.
"Put your hands up! You are under arrest!", a cop yelled grabbing Jungkook.
"Are you okay miss?", a cop said looking at my wound.
"Not really"
"The ambulance is coming just hang in there"
"Don't worry I will", I said as I saw Jungkook being hand cuffed which brought a smile to my face.
"Hey Johnson! The ambulance here yet?!? This lady is in serious condition!"
"Yeah it's here", another cop said.
"Let's go miss", he said picking me up.

He walked me all the way downstairs and put me on a stretcher. The paramedics took me away to the ambulance where I was met with my Jennie outside of the palace with Chaeyoung and Jisoo. In the distance I saw Jin sitting in the ambulance crying as the paramedic cleaned his cut up face. I then saw a body bag being carried from the doorway, it's J-hope. I started to cry knowing that another one of my friends was dead. Jennie ran up to the stretcher I was in and grabbed my hand.
"Babe, you're alive", she said sobbing while gently kissing my hand.
"Just for you", I said and smiled.
"I'm riding in the ambulance with you okay love"
"Okay my Jennie", I said feeling drowsy.
"Lisa! You scared the shit out of me!", Chaeyoung yelled running towards us.
"I tend to do that to people"
"Oh god Lisa. Does that hurt?", Jisoo said pointing to my stab wound.
"No Jisoo it feels amazing!"
"Geez sorry for asking"
"Stupid question Jichu", Jennie said wiping her tears.
"I said I was sorry"
"We'll meet you guys at the hospital. We gotta drive Jin there too since he hit his head pretty bad on he wall", Chaeyoung said taking Jisoo's hand while walking away.
"I guess it's just you and me"
"Perfect", I said softly as I squeezed her hand.
"Even though you got stabbed and you're in pain, you still are a huge charmer"
"Always. Hey Jennie?"
"Yeah?"
"After my whole surgery thing could we cuddle?", I pouted.
"Of course", she said as they loaded me up into the ambulance and she hopped in and sat down.
"I love you Jennie unnie"
"I love you too lalisa", she said rubbing my hand as I closed my eyes and fell into a sleep with no worries on my mind.

Hey guys! I'm really sorry for not updating for a while, but I'm back. I'm probably going to end this book but idk. Also, thank you all for 1k reads 🎉! It means a lot! Anyways, have you guys seen Lisa's hair?!? She looks so different, but in a good way! Purple Hearts for Lisa 💜💜💜😂  🐟*FLOP I'll go home 🏡 byes!👋🏻