Eight

Lisa's pov
After I had a long conversation with Jimin, he suddenly just vanished and then the bedroom door flung open to reveal a concerned Jennie.
Jennie: who were you talking to?
Me: you're not going to believe me if I told you.
Jennie: babe, I'll always believe you. Please tell me, she said while siting on the bed and taking my hands in hers.
I took a deep breath and I finally spoke.
Me: I saw Jimin.
Jennie: maybe you just imagined it?
Me: no he was here!, I said loudly and standing up quickly.
Jennie: Lisa will you just lay down and get some rest?
Me: I can't! I have to go warn the others.
Jennie: what do you mean?
Me: Jimin, he told me that Jungkook is coming back soon and that he isn't just coming for me, but for all of us.
Jennie: Lisa just-
Me: I know you think I'm going crazy, but I'm not and I have to go, I said slipping on my boots and grabbing one of Jennie's hoodies.
I ran out of Jennie's house while she chased after me.
Jennie: Lisa come back!

I was long gone. I stopped running and I looked around to see the woods? Why am I here? Just two minutes ago I was in a neighborhood. My body was frozen when I heard a twig snap. I spun around to see the cabin and a figure in the window waving at me. I slowly backed up and fell to the floor. I put my knees to my chest and rocked back and forth while tears slowly ran down my face. I kept my eyes closed.
Me: this isn't real this isn't real-
*honk honk*
Random guy: get out of the street you idiot!
I opened my eyes to find myself in the middle of the road. I got up and walked off. I grabbed my phone from my pocket and I texted everyone to meet me at the park. I'm not telling them what just happened they'll think I'm legitimately insane.

Jisoo's pov
Me, Chaeyoung, and our good friend Cheeto were hanging out until my phone dinged. I checked my phone to see a text from Lisa saying to meet her at the park and that it's urgent.
Chaeyoung: did you get a text too?
Me: yeah, we need to go now, i said grabbing my purse and car keys.

We left Cheeto's house and said goodbye to him. We headed to the park to see Lisa siting on one of the swings. Chaeyoung ran to her with me following behind.
Me: what's wrong Lisa?
Lisa: I have news.
Chaeyoung: what is it?
Lisa: Jungkook is coming for all of us, she said with no emotion.
Me: where'd you hear this from?
Lisa: Jimin...
Chaeyoung: that's impossible Lisa.
Lisa: no it's not... he came to me and he-
Me: Lisa we believe you okay, just calm down.
Lisa: okay.

All of a sudden we heard someone yelling. We turned around to see Jennie running towards us.
Jennie: oh my god Lisa! I thought I lost you!, she said in relief while holding her chest.
She brought Lisa into a tight hug and kissed her cheek, but Lisa didn't react upon it.
Jennie: so what's going on?
Lisa: we need to make a plan.
Chaeyoung: what are we gonna do?
Lisa: first we gotta find out where he is.
Jennie: how are we gonna do that?
Lisa: I have my ways.
Me: you're scaring me lisa.
Lisa: good.

Jennie's pov
We started giving ideas on what to do when we go face to face with Jungkook again. It started to get dark and it was time for all of us to go home.
Me: you're coming home with me, I said grabbing Lisa's hand.
She didn't disagree, she just went along with it and got in my car. I bid my goodbyes to Chaeyoung and Jisoo. I drove off with Lisa looking blankly out the window.

* two days later*
I woke up with Lisa clinging onto me. She has been waking up in the middle of the night either crying or screaming due to her endless nightmares. Her parents knew that it is best for her to stay with me, but fall break is soon coming to an end and I don't know what is going to happen when we go back to school. Jimin is gone and his funeral is in a few weeks and I hope no one makes it hard for us at school. I walked to the kitchen to make me and Lisa breakfast when I heard a loud knock at the door. I slowly went to the front door and looked through the peep hole to see no one. I opened the door cautiously. I looked around outside to see nobody around. As I was about to close the door, I noticed something on the porch. I approached it. It was a black rose with an envelope attached to it. I picked it up and ran inside. I locked the door and pressed my back up against it and I opened the envelope to reveal an invitation.

 I locked the door and pressed my back up against it and I opened the envelope to reveal an invitation

Inside the invitation it read:

Me: Lisa!Lisa: Jennie, what happened!?!Me: look!

Me: Lisa!
Lisa: Jennie, what happened!?!
Me: look!

She took the card out of my hand and read it. Her face soon turned into a devilish smirk.
Lisa: well well I guess Jungkookie just came out of hiding.
Me: I'm calling the police, I said grabbing the house phone from the wooden coffee table.
Lisa: No, she said softly taking my hand and slapping the phone out of it.
Me: what the hell lisa!
Lisa: don't you see, this is the best way we can catch him.
Me: but it's dangerous.
Lisa: we'll bring back up.
Me: and who might your back up be?
Lisa: oh you'll see, she said giving me a light kiss on my lips.
Me: okay, now I'm scared.
Lisa: you shouldn't be scared, Jungkook should. Oh and Jennie?
Me: yeah?
Lisa: call everyone and tell them to cancel all their plans for Saturday night cause it's time to open a can of whoop ass!
Me: I see can see that badass Lisa is cracking out of her shell.
Lisa: oh yes she is!

I'm back with another chapter for you guys. As you can see badass lisa is coming into the next chapter. I'm probably going to add the rest of the bts members into the story. I hope you guys liked this chapter.