Two

Jennie's pov
It's been a couple of days since I told Lisa about Jungkook and I think she's fine with me dating him. Although I have noticed that her behavior towards me is changing. She use to give me big warm hugs and kiss my cheek all the time but now all she does is give me a small hug and a pat on the head. I'm going to ask her what's up. Something inside me thinks that she might be jealous of me and Jungkook, so I was thinking about setting Lisa up with one of Junkook's friends.

As I walked into school while holding Junkook's hand, people were staring because we are now public with our relationship. We walked to my locker and I got my notebooks out until I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked to see who it was and it was Lisa.
Me: hey Lisa, what's up?
Lisa: nothing just wanted to say hi.
Me: oh well ok, but I was wondering if you would like to go on a double date?
Lisa: what do you mean?
Me: well, me and Junkookie are gonna go on a date and I want to set you up with his friend. So what do you say?

Lisa's pov
L/h(Lisa's head): are you serious!? Junkookie, they're already giving each other nicknames!
Jennie: earth to Lisa!, Jennie said waving her hand in front of my face.
Me: yeah?
Jennie: did you not hear what I said?
Me: no sorry.
Jennie: I said I want to set you up with one of Jungkook's friends, so what do you say?
L/h: what do I do? I don't want to do it but it's for Jennie so the guy can't be that bad, right?
Me: umm... yeah sure. Who is this
friend of Jungkook any way?
Junkook: oh, his name is Suga.
Me: oh okay.
Jennie: we will pick you up tonight at around eight, is that okay?
Me: yeah, well I got to get to class. Bye!
Jennie: bye Lisa!

I literally feel like my heart was just ripped out in that conversation. I just hate seeing Jennie and Junkook together. That should be me holding her hand, kissing her lips, making her laugh, having her in my arms but no I'm just here in the darkness internally dying. I got to suck it up, be strong. Why did I have to fall in love with my best friend? This isn't good for me to keep wanting and waiting for someone that doesn't even feel that way for me.

It's almost eight and I am freaking out like I've never been on a double date and it's gonna be really awkward well for me that is. After about twenty minutes of laying on my bed I heard a honk from outside. I got up from my bed and rushed downstairs then went outside to see Jennie's car. I hopped in the car and the view that I saw was breathtaking, Jennie in a red dress. I'm pretty sure I'm drooling right now but how can I not? My hands started to clam up and the butterflies in my stomach are going wild. Ahh the Jennie affect, I hate it but I love it. I didn't get the memo that we had to dress up so I'm just siting in the back seat in a peach colored crop top and some jeans while Jennie is over in the drivers seat looking like a goddess.
Jennie: so are you ready to meet Suga?
Me: not really.
Jennie and Jungkook: why!?!
Me:I actually like someone already, but I'll give him a chance.
Jennie: who do you like?, Jennie said looking me straight in the eyes.
Me: I'll tell you later.
Jennie: fine.

The drive to the restaurant was very silent. We all got out of the car and Jungkook instantly intertwined his hand with Jennie's making me clench my jaw. All of us went in the restaurant until Jungkook ran to some guy with blue hair, must be Suga.
Junkook: Suga, what's up bro?
Suga: nothing much, so is this Lisa, he said looking towards me making me cringe a little.
Junkook: yes. Lisa meet Suga.
Me: hello, Suga. It is nice to meet you.
Suga: you too, he said giving me a wink which made me want to vomit.
Jennie: shall we sit?
Jungkook: yeah, let's go to the booth.

We all took a seat and looked at the menus ,well all of them were, I on the other hand was to busy looking at Jennie and how her face looks so cute when she is deciding on what to get. As I was basically zoned out thinking about Jennie I suddenly snapped out of it when I felt a hand going up my thigh. I looked next to me to see Suga smirking, I immediately stood up and slapped him across the face while Jennie and Jungkook looked at me in shock.
Suga: what the fuck was that for?!, he said holding his cheek.
Me: don't act all innocent! You know what you did to deserve that you pig!
Jennie: whoa, Lisa calm down!
Jungkook: Lisa, you're making a scene!
Me: you know what I'm leaving!, I said as I stormed out of the restaurant with tears welling up in my eyes.
Jennie: Lisa! Wait!, Jennie said running after me.
Me: what?, I said sobbing a little.
Jennie: what happened back there?
Me: I was just reading the menu until I felt Suga's hand rubbing up my thigh.
Jennie: oh my god Lisa, I'm so sorry, she said pulling me into a hug.
Me: I never even wanted to go on this stupid double date in the first place, I said pulling away from Jennie's arms.
Jennie: well then why did you?
Me: I did it for you, Jennie. I did it for you, I said slowly but after I ran away from her as she called for me to come back.
I can't take this anymore, I can't take seeing Jennie happy with someone that isn't me. I can't keep waking up in the morning and hiding behind someone I'm not. Putting on a smile that's fake. Saying that Jennie Kim is just a friend when I think of her as so much more. What are you doing to me Jennie? It isn't fair. Should I come out to Jennie? Tell her I love her more than a friend? So many decisions with so many bad outcomes and little to no good endings.