Chapter 1- Pax Prime!

Your Pov
"Welcome everyone to~ PAX PRIME!!!" Yelled the overly exited announcer, "And please give a warm welcome to our esteamed guests!"

"You know em', you love em', hes fabulous, give it up for PewDiePie!" The crowd roared as Felix walked onto the stage and took a seat.

"Next is everyone's favorite Irish potato, he helps keep the depression away, Jacksepticeye!" Sean jogged out gracefully smiling and waving, then took a seat playfully next to Felix.

"Next is everyone's favorite King, and we all know he might be the series man alive, lets get a round for Markiplier!" He strut his way over to the couch and sat next to Sean.

"And last bet definitely never least, most charitable Channel owner of the year, give it up for (y/ch)!!!" he announced. Now it's my turn, i joined them on stage giving a charming smile.
- Your logo =

yeah that's your logo thing-

I looked out on to the crowd seeing shirts, hoodies, signs, all of these people with my merchandise. I almost couldn't believemy eyes.

"Welcome, welcome, welcome!!! How are we tonight?" he said looking twords us.

"Im absolutely amazing! Thank you all for coming out today!" I said hyperly, "I couldn't be happier to be here with all of my fans!!!"

The crowd ate it up as I giggled and waved to all of them, "And ofcourse being here with my best friends!"

The crowd only screamed and shouted louder as I sat on the couch right at the end and put my legs up over the boys and laid there like royalty.

"Jesus christ (y/n)! Ever heard of personal space?" Felix put a smile on his face when I put my legs on his lap. Is it just the lighting or does he have a tint of pinkness on his face?

"Oh you know you love me" I said as a smirk pulled at the corners of my lips.

"Yeah yeah, we all know you're a gobshite y/n" Sean said throwing in as much of his sarcastic irish accent as he possibly could.

I laughed, nodding in agreement. Pulling myself up into a normal sitting position.

"Okay, first most asked question from the audience is for (y/cn). Who do you find the most cute out of these three boys?" he said, intreaged.

"What the hell kinda question is that!?" I felt my face heat with embarrassment, "That's a hard one I mean-- they're all pretty cute."

" Well," Mark started, looking at me teasingly, "I dont know about these two but is sweep you off your feet in a heartbeat."

The crowd went wild as Mark laughed at my deepening blush.

"And they've got a pretty nice ass, too" Felix said with a smirk on his face.

The crowd only got louder after that. Especially when Sean face palmed and then said "Screw logic."

We sat through the rest of the panel answering questions and making jokes, enjoying echothers company all the while. It was fun spending time with Felix, Sean, and Mark. Since we all live in different places, I agreed to let them stay at my place. Since we all had had such a long day, pizza was ordered and we finally got a chance to relax..

545 words