Bonus

after that night we all woke up at 1:00 pm that day.

Your Pov
" well this was very fun you guys" I said and they all looked at me.

" Yeah this was a blast." jack said

"Yeah I had such a good time" mark Said

" Yeah it was really fun hanging with you bros" pewds said

"i agree with all of you" I said and we loaded there bags into my car and got in. I stared to drive twords the restraunt we were going to have lunch at. We all got to pick one song that everyone has to sing to.

"Wat was your favorite part of this weekend mark?" I said

"well it would have to be... hmm this is hard... OH! when we danced together. your an amazing dancer (y/n)." mark said

"your favorite part pewds?" I said

"when we played spin the bottle, I love that game." pewds said

"And your fav part jack?" I said. he was sitting up front so he has to look backwards for them to hear him better.

"my favorite part was... oooooohhh when we saw who could eat the most whipped cream!" jack said, licking his lips.

-sorry guys I time skipped that part. woops!-

<><>Time skip again<><>

after lunch we git to the airport. and started getting to suitcases out.

" oh I'm going to miss you guys so much!" I said

"I'm going to miss you to." all three of them said almost at the same time. then smiled and we all laughed.

"were gonna go take our stuff inside. ok?" said (witch ever two bois you didn't choose for your ending.)

"Ok" I said. "I'm going to miss you so much (your choice)." I said after the other to bois were in the airport. And hen I started to tear up.

"hey, don't miss me I'll be back. Just you wait all three of
us will be back sooner then know it." said (your choice) wiping the tears from my eyes then grabbing my waist. I wrapped my hands around his neck. and then kissed him and walked out a little and gave him a huge hug." I love you."

"aww I love you too." he said as he could feel his shirt getting we from my tears. "Like I said don't cry. You didn't think it was over yet did you? I'll be back, don't you worry." (your choice) said and patted my head and hugged me.

"goodbye" I said walking to my car. I got in. and then all three of them came out, waved, and the hurried inside. I watched until they all were in the airport. i started to drive and got to my house and went inside. most of the stuff we did was still there and out. And then I started to lightly cry. 'But hey' I told myself 'its not over yet, they'll be back...'

To be continued...
(maybe)

Proceed to next paragraphs plz and thx