Chapter 5- Lonely dance

Jacks Pov

"Next dare?" Felix offered trying to break the awkward silence.

THEY FUCKING KISSED.
Why am I so mad.
BECAUSE HE'S TRYING TO STEAL THEM.
No he's not Felix is my friend.
NOT WHILE (Y/N)S AROUND.
you know...you might just be righ-

"Jack?" Mark said as he put his hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah?" I said, I could tell he saw the jealousy and confusion in my eyes, but I thought i saw it in his eyes too for a second.

"Are you okay? You're looking alittle.. shaken." He said lowering his voice to keep the conversation between he and I. He was looking at me, almost studying the look in my eyes.

"Oh yeah just.. spin the bottle, Mark." I smiled to him, then looked over to see Felix and (y/n) pulling away. "It was spin the fucking bottle dude, don't get caught up on it thats just what happened when you play!"

He smiled to appease me and looked over too, then said "yeah, yeah you're right."

Your Pov
Still star struck, I walked over to the desk with the desk cam and started talking to chat.
Was that real? Or was it just: hey let's make a little seen for the camera. oh no, I don't know let's just not think about it. Mark and Jack joined me at the table asking for the next dare.
"What do you guys got for the next dare?" I said to chat, encouraging them.

"Well," Mark started, then grabbed my hand and twirled me around "We are doing- Jack if you will,"he said pausing and looking over to a hypped Sean.

"Well come on then what is it?" I asked looking back and forth between them. Felix said then started to mess around with Jack trying to see what was on white board he was writing on. Then, Sean gave mark a thumbs up.

"A dance competition!!!" Mark and Jack announced at the same time.

"Dancing?" I debated, "I dunno guys."

"Oh come on (y/n)! It'll be fun!!" Mark said spinning me again. He took my other hand and smiled at me, "Come on, won't you be mine?"

"Yours?" Jack asked, the confusion practicly dripping from his voice.

Mark looked alittle embarrassed but hurried and corrected himself, "Yes, my dancing partner."

Felix scoffed alittle while Sean laughed. I looked back up at Mark and said "Okay ill do it, but on one condition."

"What ever you ask your majesty," Mark said in his buttery sweet voice.

I smiled to all of them,"Wardrobe changes!" What kind of youtube fasion designer would I be if I didn't plug alittle merch into the stream?

Marks Pov
my plan is falling into plan perfectly. Now about those- wait, wardrobe changes!? Well this won't set me back in my plan... plus I look really sexy in just about everything so it works.

Pewds Pov

"Well I'm sure anything you choose will be great!" I agreed with (y/n). It's all falling into place. We get to model (y/n)'s new fasion line! They has really good taste, so what ever they pick for me to wear is going to be perfect!