Chapter 4- Must be G-fuel

Your Pov

"Umm, the next dare?" Felix said with a hint of jealousy spread a crossed his expression, already slightly blushing. Same went for Jack except less jealousy, way less.

"Alrighty, let's see wat we got here-" Jack said as he walked over to the laptop and scrolled through chat. Suddenly, he looks suprised.

"Umm Jack that whipped cream getting to your stomach?" I said with a bit of concern on my face but it quickly disappeared as when his reply was,

"Uhm no, the most requested dare is,.."he said hesitantly.

"Well get on with it." Mark said as I looked over at him.

"Spin the bottle" Jack said and started to blush a little, well a lot, they all did.

"Are you guys comfortable with kissing eachother?" I asked with genuine concern for my friends and for the chat.

Felix's Pov

"I mean, nothing more then a little kiss on the cheek" i said with a blushed face. Hey, I love to joke around with mark and jack but I'm not gay that's, well not for sure yet, but I have no feelings for these two dushebags. But I mean let's not give this opportunity any chance to waist I could be able to kiss (y/n)!

Marks Pov
"I completely agree with you Felix." I said. I really hope that we play though, that's one of my favorite games, if you catch my drift.

Jacks Pov
"Well I'm definitely not going on anything higher than that level" Im so glad that we all agree on...wait... But then again I could kiss (y/n).. well let's find a dare with rules.
"Oh here's one with rules."

Your Pov
Well screw my life right now. this is gonna get awkward.
"Ok read it" I said. Hey I'm not going to lie I wanna see were this goes.

<><><>instructions<><><>
1. get friends
2. get bottle
3.spin bottle five times
4. final spin is the winner
5. basic rules from there
6. this isn't really a way of playing I just made it up for the story
<><><>yeah<><><>

" well let's set up" I said

<><>setting up skip <><>

"alright, we're going to use a whipped cream bottle!" jack said to the stream.
"alright, since there's only 3 of you, let's only spin 3 times," i said with a hit of blush on my face. Then that blush became a mini smirk and I said to the camera "feel free to photo shop for all you shippers out there."

"SEPTIPLIRE AWAY!!!" we all laughed.

"alright let's start," I said and it went dead silent.

"oh god," Felix mumbled rubbing his hands together.

"What is it Felix?" I said before we started.

"nothing I just..." he hesitated, " I mean i-"

"I get it," I started, and then we both said in unison,

" I can't stand the silence."

Our eyes met as we spoke, I swear I could've felt alittle spark flash between us. His eyes are so gorgeous. I realized I was staring and looked down blushing a bit.

"Oh let's fix that" Mark said, cutting the moment off and then turned on some chill anime beats for nice bgm.

"Oh thanks Mark that's, better" Felix said, alittle disappointment in his own voice.

"Ok let's do this," I said putting my hand on the bottle. First spin...Mark."Oh god this is intense" Second spin... Jack. Third spin, final spin... Felix.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!" mark and jack yelled, laughing and hiting eachother playfully.

"I- uhm-" suprised mumbles spilt out of his mouth. His face was red as he ran a hand through his hair and looked at me.

I smiled at how flustered he was and giggled "Okay then, you ready?"

We locked eyes as he smiled and rubbed the back of his neck nervously "As ready as I can be I supose."

Then he leaned in and we kissed. As our lips softly met eachothers, I was very supiresed, he was so much more gentle and warm than I had expected. His hand found its way from my cheek to my hair before he pulled away, leaving the taste of sweet fruit punch on my lips. Must be G-feul.

Felix's Pov
(but at the Same time that your kissing)

"I- uhm-" I could feel my my face heat up, and anxiety was building up in my chest like a dam. My first reaction was to start moving. I ran a hand through my hair and looked at (y/n).

They smiled at me and giggled "Okay then, you ready?"

We locked eyes, I smiled "As ready as I can be I supose."
Then I leaned in and we kissed. I put my hand on their cheek taking in the moment entirely. They're skin is so soft and they smell so nice. I felt like I was at the top of a Rollercoaster just looking over the top before rushing down. I pulled away and pressed my forhead to theirs
"Sorry" I whispered.

They smiled "It's fine. Y'know, I actually kinda liked it." (y/n) Said with a small blush covered smirk. They leaned away from me, giving me a view of Jack and Mark. They had jealousy written all over they're faces.

I felt really awkward as they looked at us, so I did what came to mind first,
"Next dare?"

975 words