Chapter 6- Its your turn

Your Pov
I walked over to the couchs in my streaming room and went to sit down. Half way through the motion Sean picked me up bridal style, and kissed me on the cheek.
He then yelled "THE NEXT DARE IS ON THE WAY!!!"

We both laughed. I looked up at Sean as he was laughing, and for a second it felt like we were in sync, like two hearts beating as one.

I worked my way out of his arms and started towards the desk "I wanna pick this time!"

"What- No Way. I'm picking!" Jack said stumbling after me.

I got to the moniter before he did and I sat in the chair "Haha I win!"

"Damn" Jack said as he settled behind me then put his arms around my shoulders from behind the chair. "Can I watch atleast?"

"no" Mark said as he pushed the chair away,"because I win." Felix walked over to him and stood by the desk too.

"yeah, nope." Felix pushed mark away from the desk.

I rolled myself back over on the chair, pushing with my feet "ha. i. win." I said pleased as jack still held on to the back of the chair.

I scrolled through the dares that donos were suggesting and I came across one that caught my eye, "I'VE GOT IT!!!"

Felix's Pov
Damn (y/n) is so cute when they focus on things like that. I wonder what they're thinki-

"I'VE GOT IT!!!" (y/n) yelled, making every one jump.

"Got what?" I asked?

"the next dare and that is- drum roll please.." they said drumming their fingers on the desk, "well hold on question first... you guys don't mind more wardrobe changes right?" (y/n) asked like the cutest five year old in the world. Oh no they're using the puppy eyes...

"Ok yeah that sounds fun!!!" I said

Marks Pov
"the next dare and that is- drum roll please.." they said drumming their fingers on the desk, "well hold on question first... you guys don't mind more wardrobe changes right?" (y/n) asked like she was the cutest five year old in the world. AAWWW!!! that's so cute. must. look. away. I can't. the eyes are to, powerful. "damn it well fine" i said

Jacks Pov
meanwhile
hmmmm... oh can they get any cuter...

"the next dare blah blah blah .. blah question blah... blah blah blah wardrobe changes blah blah?" (y/n) said in a tone as if they were the cutest five year old in the world. Oh they're so- wait wat did they say? oh shit I wasn't listing. umm "yeah totally!" I hope that's the right reaction.

"YAY!!! TO THE STORAGE ROOM" (y/n) yelled and then stood up and left the streaming room.

<><><> Time skip <><><>

"hey frands" Felixs said to the stream. "sorry lets hope they're faster than before" he's said smiling.

(Y/n) came back in with baggy white shirts and a couple towels along with a plastic bag. "So I here are the required things for our next event!"

Jacks Pov
Well I wasn't expecting this.. maybe I should've paid attention when they were explaining, oops.

Marks Pov
Wait- baggy shirts, towels and plastic sacks.. what the hell are we doing?