The Death of a Bachelor -Mark ending-

Marks pov
I had been the first into my guest room, because I wanted to shower. So that's exactly what I did. I didn't really care that it was late I struggled with sleeping anyways, workaholics y'know.

Do I look lonely?
I see the shadows on my face,

An hour or two later, I was scrolling through Twitter, and I heard a door close, followed by distant humming. I threw my shirt back on and then opened my bed room door, the lights on down stairs?
I walked down the stairs to see
(y/n) putting shoes on with keys in their hand, singing softly to themself;

People have told me
I dont look the same,

Then I realized, it's kinda weird to just stand and listen with out them knowing I'm here. Following their lead, I started humming to their singing as I walked;

Maybe I've lost weight

And then they looked up from their shoes, laughed and continued to my voice;

Im playin hooky,

"You have an amazing voice." I complemented.

"No not really, but thanks." (Y/n) said standing up and stretching.

"What are you doing up this late.. early?" I said looking at them as I put my shoes on.

"What are you doing up" (y/n) asked as they looked at me "I'm just going on a walk."

"In the middle of the night?" I debated.

"Yeah, I got problems sleeping, what about it?" (Y/n) replied, sounding alittle offended.

"Can I come with you?" I asked.

"Uhh, yeah I guess" they answered as I stood up. "If you reeaally reeeaaally want to."

With the best of the best,
Pull my heart out my chest,

I smiled and opened the door, we both walked out of the house.

So that you can see it too.

As we started walking I decided to start some conversation, might as well fill the silence. "So do you have Insomnia?"

"I'm not really sure, my sleep schedule is just really really terrible. So sometimes I go a couple days without sleep, sometimes I sleep for days." (Y/n) answered. "And you?"

I'm walking the long road,
Watching the sky fall~

"Oh yeah, ever since I started YouTube. I try to apply myself to everything I do and sometimes that means no sleep. So I just got used to it unfortunately," I chuckled, "real shame though, I love sleeping."

"Oh yeah, me too." they said.

I smirked "Maybe we should try it together some time." winking as I finished.

(Y/n) laughes and punches my arm, "Mark! Oh my god, that joke was so bad!"

I laugh too. God their laugh makes me feel butterflies. It feels so good to make them laugh. If I had to I'd say every joke in the book just to hear it one more time.