Chapter 3- whipped cream

Your Prov
We all sat around the desk with all my streaming equipment as I set up.

"This is gonna be so much fun!!!" Sean exclaimed excitedly.

Seans Pov
"This is ganna be so much fun!!!" I said excitedly. I saw (y/n) looking over at me like I was a little kid. "oh god," I mumbled to myself. They noticed that I'm staring at them, and I looked away blushing.

Your Pov
"Alrighty," I said as Sean looked up, blushing "Uh... I'm gonna go get my pj's on, do you guys need any thing?"

"Like?" mark said as he slightly tilted his head to the side. Then I turned to start going up the stairs.

"Like..." I said as I was on the third step, then turned around " the clothes and pj's you've left here when you've come and stayed before?"

"OH YEAH!!!" they said in close but spotty usion then looked at each other and smiled. They took the que and ran up stairs to there guest bedroom.

Felix's Pov
As we all ran up stairs I pushed passed Mark and Jack and was the first into our guest Bedroom. "Haha bitches! I was the first one!" I said as I jumped onto Seans bed then onto marks.

<><><>Time skip<><><>

Felix's Prov
We decided to do a live stream instead of a video, but it doesn't matter right? Plus were still posting it so...yeah.

Jacks Pov
"Hey, Sean are you ready to do the next dare?" (y/n) yelled from the kitchen as I finished off the...5th bottle of whipped cream?

"Djsgairhwjsgskak" I said, sort of " ahh, all done. I LOVE whipped cream!!!" (y/n) walked over to me and wiped some whipped cream off of my face.

"You look like a 4 year old." (y/n) said smiling, and then I felt my face heat up very fast.

"Uh the next dare?" Felix quickly exclaimed to change the topic...

344 words