Rescue

CHAPTER FIFTEEN.

The precinct was quite and empty except for a few uniform officers still on duty, Olivia sat in her office finishing up paper work at a slow pace. She was trying to avoid going home to an empty apartment, she felt so alone there now.

The silence of the office was broken by her phone ringing. Olivia's heart started beating faster when she saw it was Arden calling. Why would she be calling at 11 pm.

"Hello?" The other end of the line was quite, "Arden?"

"Mom."

Olivia got up and grabbed her keys, "Whats wrong sweetheart?"

"Um... can you please come get me?"

"Arden are you okay?" Olivia asked as she jogged into the elevator.

"Just hurry please."

The line went dead. A thousand different thoughts ran through the Lieutenants head as she rushed to her car.

___

As Olivia pulled up to the house she noticed a commotion through the window. She made her way into the front door as fast as she could.

William pushed passed her in a hurry.

Olivia was met with the Dawsons stood in their living room consoling each other. Reyna Dawson looked up at the lieutenant with tears in her eyes, "I'm sorry, I really didn't know," she said and went back into her husbands embrace.

Olivia's heart raced, "what happened?"

The couple never answered, "Arden!" Olivia called out, she ran through the first floor of the house searching for her, "Arden! Where are you sweetheart?" Liv ran up the stairs, "where is my daughter!"

An; sorry for the wait, hope you enjoy. I had to rewrite this 3 times it kept getting deleted.