The letter 「3」

"Dear Mikey,
I realy don't know how to start this.
You mean everything to me.
Just because of you I made through the hardest time...

It was 2 years ago when my mum and my dad divorced. In that year everything went bad.
My grandma the only person I had dies just a week after my parents divorced.
She was the one who motivated me and told me that I'll make it through that time.
But when she passed away I had no one.

I was alone at school. I had no friends.
My classmates told me very day that I'm ugly and stupid.
I don't know with what reason but I think because we hadn't that much money and because I was a 'nerd'.
But it hurts my feelings.
And not just a little bit...
So my grades got bad and my parents fighted even more.
And it was my fault. At first I stayed at my dad's house but he has a alcohol issue.

Once I came back home from school and ofcours he was drunk as hell. As I entered the living room I saw him laying on the couch while he was crying. He didn't recognized me so he said:" if I could turn back time I would never make a child. She's so stupid and unthankful"
Outch. That hurts. I went into the kitchen to calm down. "He's drunk and doesn't mean it like that! He's drunk and doesn't mean it like that!", I kept repeating these words in my head.
But I couldn't help myself from tearing up. I started cooking for me as my dad.
I gave my dad a cup of soup and went to pack my stuff.
As I wanted to leave the house he came asking:" where are you going?!"
"To a friend", I lied. He slapped me in my face and hit me in the stomach.
"You're going nowhere!!"
"But I have to make a presentation for school"
He slapped me a second time and yelled as I went out the door:" Be home early!"
I ran into the park and called my mum.
I know she cheated on my dad but she didn't have done it on purpose.
And how could the judge put me with my dad.
Since then I live with my mum. My father luckily never asked about me again.

That was the point when I closed myself from everyone and stayed all day in my room.
Because I was that much time in my room I was a lot on my phone and on the internet.
That's how I got to know you.

But Mikey, you're bot just somebody to me. You're my happiness. In that time I just got to smile because of you.
You made me the person I am now.
I'm a happy and positive girl now even though I have just 2 friends.
You always make me smile and laugh.
I know that's way to much cringe but yeah hahahha

So the day when I'll meet you will be very special for me.
Because I'll meet my LIFE SAVER,!!
You're realy my life saver I mean you saved me from everything bad.
Like how is that even possible?!

But now I'm here supporting you.
I kinda told you my whole life story I mean if you're bored you can skip to the end if not here are more thoughts out of my head.

You're motivating me in every way.
After I'm done with school I want to be also a social media star.
But I guess I'll make more with fashion and photography.
I started with instagram (professional) 4 weeks ago so if want to check it out my @ is jas$ighn. I know the name is strange but I have any other ideas.

So I think that's enough with this letter I should end it.
If you want to contact me
My instagram @ Jas$ighn
My phonenumber +1-202-555-******
My snapchat jasmermaid

I'm thankful if you read this letter till the end.
I love you and I'll never stop loving you.

Much love Jasmin Xx "

-
--
Btw the instagram name and snapchat name aren't real
Leave me your opinion to this story and vote if you liked it
Love you💞❤
~M Xx