Normal things that friends do 「6」

「Jas」
Mikey asked me if I would come with him at his house. I nod but I had to write my mum a message:
"Hey Mom, I'm going to stay at a friends house so don't worry I'm fine"
Why is he doing all this for me? I'm not worth it.
I stood infront of his house. It's huge and in Law Vegas.Wow.
I shouldn't be here. Mikey does so much for me and I'm afraid that I can't give it back to him.
He walks to me. I knew he's going to ask if I'm coming now with him while his laugh would make me smile. But I didn't let this happen when I said: "Thank you"
I fell in his arms. Just then I feel safe.
"You're awkward. That's a normal thing that friends do", he giggled. "Sorry I never had any",I excused myself. "But now you have some",he said when he took my hand and walked with me into this house.
Woah. That's crazy. What does friends do? I just had a internet friend; Megan. She kinda understand me but we never met.

So we entered the house. "Mikey?!", Bryce shouted.  "Yah", Mikey replied before he showed me where I coulf put my shoes and jacked. Suddenly Nick came: "So you're the cute girl from mikeys lockscreen" I looked confused at Mikey. He just smiled ashamed and blushed.           (Picture)
Later on we all sat on the couch watching 'the foult in our stars'. As I stretched my hand for grabbing a piece of pizza I touched something soft. It was a hand.
"oh sorry", I mumbled.  "it's okay",Mikey hushed with a sweet smile on his lips.
I feel it tickling in my body. I noticed Nick staring at us. I smiled a little embarrassed at him. "you're so cute together",he whispers to wards me. I shaked my head and giggled: "aahh no"
We aren't. Or are we?

The movie was so sad that some tears rolled over my face at the end of it. "Are you crying?",Bryce asked us. "Uhm...no ",I answerd wiping my tears away.
"Awww", the boys said at the same time. What made me grin.
Mikey put his arm around me and tells me to not cry anymore because it's just a movie. I'm so emotional. 
"I hate to see you cry",he mumbled. I lean on his chest while he puts a strand of hair, which was fallen into my face, behind my ear. Nick and Bryce went in their rooms.
As I got a little bit tired I had to ask:"Uhm can you drive me home because I'm a little bit tired." "Ofcours but you can also sleep here over night",he replied.
"Oh thank you but I don't want to cause any problems", "you'll never do but if you want I can left you there."
I nod: "I think it would be better. Then my mum doesn't have to be worried"
He put his shoes on like I've done it.
I caught myself starring at him. He is so handsome. My head shot in the other way when he looked in my eyes.
"Let's Go!",he shouted like a little child.
It was the cutest thing ever.
"yay", I laughed.
He jumped on the driver seat and I next to him.
He played "ain't nobody taking my baby" by Russ on the radio
"I wanna be clear I'm staying right here cause ain't nobody taking my baby", he sang along.
I didn't knew the song but I realy loved it.
I leaned on the window while I looked at the sky. I sank into my thoughts.
"What are you thinking about?" ,Mikey questioned after a short while.
"Why is this world so ugly and beautiful at the same time?", I looked in his deep brown eyes. 
"The crosslights were red!",he suddenly screamed. We both were shocked when we started laughing. His laugh is so adorable.
"Ops",he laughed. "little Badboy"
When we arrived infront of my house I didn't knew what to do:"Uhm I think I should go now... Bye"
As I wanted to open the door he grabbed my arm: "wait!"  I turned to him. He got a pen out of his pocked and wrote something on my arm.  I'm so amazed by him, he's so confident.
"Now you can go", he winked. It was his phone number I realized as I looked down at my arm. "Thank you", I hushed and gave him a soft kiss on his cheek.
He blushed looking down. He hold my hand without realizing it.  "Goodbye Mikey", I wispered letting his fingers go. "Bye Jas"
I opened the door entering the house.
"So you was with this boy!? The whole day?!", my mum asked angry.  "...yes"
"your director called me the whole day! You just ran away he said! What the fuck happend to your mind!", she yelled at me.
"I'm sorry.", I mumbled something that sounds like a apologize. "It's okay now but never do that again",she said a little bit softer. I nod and walked into my room.
No, my mother don't know what happens at school and I really don't want to tell her. She would just worry about me without a reason.
Before I was going to bed I wrote Mikey a Message:"Thank you for everything. Good night Badboy"
"Good night babygirl", he replied.
BABYGIRL!!!
-
--
I have to change some stuff cuz they moved to Vegas
You liked this part, then Vote ⬇⬇⬇
You have some inspiration, then comment⬇⬇⬇