Messages and pain 「4」

「Mikey」
I read the letter over ten times in the last two days. How can something like that happen to such a beautiful girl.
But what should I do now? Should I contact her?
I need a second opinion.
"BRYCE", i shouted.
"Huh?", he came over
"I need your help"
He nod quite.
"You know the pretty girl witch cried in my arms"
"Mhm"
"She gave me that letter and IDK what to do", I expained.
He took the letter and started to read it. "My gosh that shit is crazy", he looked up at me. "I know, I know but what should I do?", I asked again
"Write her a message. I mean she told you something that's very important to her. So you can write her something that makes her more confident about herself but do it tomorrow so you can concentrate on the last show today", he replied.
"Uhm okay"

「Jas」
Three days passed since I met Mikey. It was one of the best days in my life.
English class was so boring that's why I thought about Mikey. After two more hours of lessons, I finally arrived home.  Everything was normal, till I went on my phone.
I had so many notifications on instagram.
As I entered the app I gained about 50 new followers and many likes.  What the heck happened. I scrolled through my notifications.

****** followed you
****** liked your post
mikeybarone followed you

Wait! What!?!?!

My heart beats faster than normal.  I know that I wrote my @ in the letter but I didn't expect that he would follow me.
My mind was blown. How can he makes me so dizzy? I also got a direct message. Probably from my internet friend Megan, but no.  I was very surprised because it was from Mikey.
@mikeybarone: Hi Jas, thank you for the letter. You're a realy strong beautiful and lovely person.  I'll be there for you if you need me. I'm realy thankfull that I got to know you! Xx
@jas$ighn: Awwee thank you! I'm so happy that you wrote me a message and that you read the letter xoxo

He didn't read it but that's totally okay cause he might get many Dm's in a day.
Immediately after I locked the phone a message came in. Instagram.  It was Mikey.

@mikeybarone: Ofc I did that :) how was your day?

Is he trying to make a conversation with me?

@jas$ighn: It was pretty good I was at school and stuff what about you?
@mikeybarone: My day was also good. I'm at the airport right now because yesterday was the last show.
@jas$ighn: Oh that's sad. Your-life is probably fun isn't it?
@mikeybarone: Yes it was very fun. I love being on tour,  meeting all these beautiful people and travel through the country. But it can also be very stressful so I'm glad to be home soon.
@jas$ighn: That sounds great. Hope you gonna have a nice flight. :*
@mikeybarone: Thank you b Xx
@jas$ighn: How long will be your flight?

He left me on read. Ugh. But now I guess I can finally concentrate on my homework. Physic is so complicated.
I understand anything. I mean I don't even need this in my future.
I was so tired that I closed my eyes just for a few seconds. I must have been falling asleep.
*Buzzzzz*
Dusk till dawn from Zayn Malik is waking me up. The books were all over the bed.
I took a fast shower, blow dryed my hair and put a denim skirt and a white sweater on. I made my hair into a messy bun. After all I got my bag and went to school.
As I got into the school the most popular girl Anastasia was watching at me with a bitch expression in her eyes. Ugh, not again. I hardly tryed to ignore it.
I were standing as usually at my locker searching for some books, when someone taps on my shoulder. I turned.
"So now you tryin to be a Ig star or Wha?", Anastasia asked rolling her eyes.
"Uhm.. ",I couldn't even answer.
"Don't even try it bitch your fat an ugly all your followers are just haters", one of her shadows spoke.  I didn't knew they could speak.  More people are now standing around us. 
"what do you want from me?", I asked with all my courage taken together.
"Just stop givin us all eye cancer with your ugly ass pictures" Anastasia replied.
Tears are slowly falling my eyes.  Don't cry!
Suddenly I feel a burning pain on my jaw. Only one tear ran down my face. She slapped me. My eyes were wide open looking at all the people laughing of me.
What did I've done that I deserve this?!
A other girl punched me in the stomach whereupon my body fell on the floor. I can't breath! Anastasia then kicked into me with her foot before she walked away.
I sat there with my hands on my stomach because it hurt so bad. I can't do this.  Tears were falling down. Why? Why me?
I should stop with everything. Anastasia is probably right.

-
--
Thank you for 45 reads💞
Did you liked this chapter?
~M Xx