Her or his fault? {8}

「Jas」
We drove through Las Vegas to search a good place to make some pictures. The camera was around my neck.
"Look there", I pointed out of the window next to the street. There was a big rock with some yellow flowers around it.
That would be a beautiful background.

"Let's go Nick make some poses", I giggled. He stood in front of the flowers and the rock, and was making some casual poses.
"Boring!", Bryce shouted. "Climb on the rock!", Mikey yelled. So he climbed on it. As he was on the top of it , he tryed to keep his balance.

Everything happened in slow-motion.
He lost his balance and fell of it.
We heard the loud thud on the floor, which was caused by him.
"Fuck", I heard Mikey in the background.
I ran to Nick and the boys after me. "Nick talk to me", I begged. "Hmm... My back and leg is hurting", he mumbled. I wiped his hair softly out of his face. "Can you try to sit?", Bryce asked. Nick closed his eyes and leaned on the rock. "where is your leg exactly hurting?", I asked while taking his hand. He pulled his hand away. "Jas it's okay. You can do your pictures and I'm going to wait in the car."
He stood up and walked slowly towards the car. Mikey and Bryce helped him.

I closed my eyes and ran my fingers through my hair. Fuck. What am I supposed to do? How can I Take pics like nothing happened. What if he broke his leg?
It was my fault. I said that we should come here and make pictures.
"Nick will hate me and Mikey won't like me anymore. It's all my fault", I whispered, "I mess everything up"

"No you don't Jas and we will never hate you", I heared Mikey behind me. He took my hands. "Things like that happens and it was my fault I told him to go up there so", his face expression was very sad when he looked down at his shoes. He was holding my hands tightly. Then he again looked up to me. He had tears in his eyes. ,,I can't see you sad it's hurting me."I never dreamed of him saying these words to me. Did he started to fell for me? I have to clear my doubt and make him to tell me what's in his heart.,,Why you can't see my tears?"
He looked at me shocked. He said,, Because I.. you"

(Mikey)
Oh my God I was holding her hands and she asked me this simple question, but for me it's really hard to answer? Does she know about my feelings.No I can't tell her now, it's not the right moment. I didn't know what to say. I just said:,,I.. You.. "
She looked at me.I knew she was waiting for the three magical words. But I want her to complete her school first. I handled the sitution and told her,, because you are my best friend" I smiled at her and hugged her. I felt that she was shocked. Next moment I left the place letting her in shock.

(Jas)
I was shocked by his answer, I thought he will say the words, but what did he do? He told me that I am his best friend! he is seeing me just like a friend? He just left me alone here with all my thoughts. After I told him and Nick that we're like a couple, after we kissed.

I took all my braves together and ran to the car.
"We wont Take Pictures anymore?", Brcye was totaly confused. "I'm sorry but I forgot to charge my camera", I lied. "Oh,ok maybe next time",he smiled softly.
I sat in the back of the car next to Nick. While Mikey drove us to their house Nick took my Hand and hold it tight. I helped him going into his room after Mikey and Bryce disapeared in their rooms.

"Your leg is hurting really bad, am I right?", I asked Walking into his room. He nod slowly . "Do you have something cold to put on it?", "I don't know" he raised his shoulders."I'm going to look for somenthing"
I searched in the fridge. There was nothing but some bottles of bear and some Food.
Hopefuly they're cold enough . I took two bottles.
As I came through the door he looked shooked at me. "You're not drinking those!", he ordered.
"No! These were the only cold things I found",I explained while putting one on his leg.

We talked about everything what came into our minds. It was in the middle of the night when Nick opened thr bears. "Chears", he gave me the other bottle.
I never drank alcohol. Should I drink it? I took a little sip of it. Ew. It tasted like plastic and leather. But at the end I drank it all. With eyery sip it tasted better. "you want more?", he asked when I have putten my bottle down. I nod slowly. I didn't know when it exactly happend but we were drunk.As we were sleepy we lied in the bed, me leaning into him. The last thing I saw and remember was Mikey coming in the room. I didn't think much as I was drunk and dozed off. Not knowing that something bad will happen soon in my life.....

(Mikey)
After we arrived home I rushed in my room. I couldn't look in her eyes after what happened. I had the opportunity to tell her all about my feelings for her,but I know she has not yet finished her school and maybe if we get a couple her grades will be affected. Even if I want this and even if it sounds silly you anyone. I really like her and I want the best for her. Tears began to leave my eyes. No Mikey you can't cry right now.
I took a deep breath after the breakdown of thinking a lot.
Deciding to talk to her, I opened Nicks room door. I stood there,shooked.
So many feelings popped in me.
Bottles of beer everywhere and Jas lying in his arms.
Wow, I didn't expected that.