Frozen Heart (Jelsa)

Thank you so much for taking your time to check on this I appreciate it! :D

This will be my first ever fanfic on Wattpad and first ever fanfic created~<3

THIS STORY INCLUDES THE SHIP JELSA,IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THE SHIP PLEASE LEAVE IMMEDIATELY :X

The characters do not belong to me:

Elsa belongs to Walt Disney

Jack Frost belongs to Dreamworks

This story will be based upon Teen Elsa's P.O.V for now~

Please note the story begins after Elsa struck Anna's heart while they were playing~

Anyways I hope you enjoy the story! ~~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 1-Frosty Beginnings

(Conceal...Don't feel...Don't let it show...)

I still remember when we used to be best buddies...I remember those warm memories of warmth and happiness...I still remem- Anna...does she still remember that sister of hers who almost killed her...Unable to get to sleep I sat myself up on the bed. Cautiously I looked at the window,my frown continued to remain on my face as I saw that it was snowing outside. I usually loved Winter from all the seasons...I liked Autumn,however not as much as Winter;While I feared and dreaded the Summer and Spring. Something about the Winter Season caught my interest. I closed my eyes for a few seconds before re-opening them to stare at the gloves that was beside me.

(Be the good girl you always have to be...)

With fumbling hands I reached forward to grab a hold of my gloves,then I quickly placed it on. Father told me the gloves would help in controlling my powers,but to no avail My powers still was out of my own control. I sighed quietly then looked towards the door...Anna...I wonder how she was...I regret leaving her but...it's for the best... I always wanted to answer her question...

"Of course I want to build a snowman..."

"There I've said it Ive confessed...But I need to stay locked inside although I hate to hide I know it's for the be-"

Without finishing my sentence,my window flew open by a strong gust of wind. I blinked a couple of times before hopping off my bed to shut the window closed until a soft gentle voice behind me said:

"Do you wanna build a snowman with me?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry about the short chapter but Im still trying to mould my story together and figuring out how the characters would act in my story ^~^'

The little bit of the reply to the "Do you Wanna Build a Snowman?" Was not made by me but someone from tumblr,so credit goes to Anon xD (If you know who that Anon is tell me xD)

NEXT PART WILL BE UP SOON!