Jeon Jungkook

A/N: second one up. I know that high school students in Korea have much longer school days, just imagine that the school system is different for this one shot please.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Soulmate AU: any mark you get on your skin will also appear on your soulmate's.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Hi, how are you? :)'

Those words were standing out on her skin, put on there by her soulmate.

They had been contacting eachother for a little while now, ever since her soulmate found out that they could communicate through writing on their skin.

That was a week ago.

(Y/N) had doodled on her hand for a bit, and when she wanted to move onto the next bit of skin she hadn't drawn on, there were words written on there: 'looks nice, can you draw a flower?' She had replied with a: 'why?' To test out if it was true that someone was contacting her. She got a reply almost instantly: 'I want to see which flower you'll pick.' The reply received a chuckle, and she started drawing a daisy on her wrist like they asked.

'Thank you :)'

This person really liked smiley faces, she found that out after 'conversing' some more. They added a smiley face to almost all of their sentences. She also found out that soulmates could contact eachother this way.  Her whole arm was full of text and drawings that day, but she had so much fun getting to know them that she didn't care about the fact that she was tired in the morning. She had stayed up pretty late talking to them.

From that day on, (Y/N) drew a daisy for her soulmate every day. And she always got that same smiley face as a reply.

It made her smile.

She still didn't get a name, but she didn't care about it much. She would find out later, talking to them about their hobbies was more important now anyways. They would meet later on.

'Good, you?' (Y/N) replied.

'I'm good too, but I can't talk to you for long :('  the answer surprised her, they'd always had time for a chat, but that's probably because they weren't busy.

'That's fine, but why?'

'I have a project to do with my friend, so I'm going to his place to work on it in a bit' her soulmate was always quick to answer, this time was no exception.

'Well, have fun.'

'Thank you, talk to you later :)'

And with that, the conversation ended.

(Y/N) sighed, looking around her room. There was no excuse to not do homework anymore, so she grabbed her backpack and pulled out the copious amounts of books.

Teachers were sadistic fuckers, or at least hers were.

Starting with the most difficult subject of all and ending with the easiest one, (Y/N) tried working her way through it all in one sitting.

That didn't work.

She was losing focus halfway through, and decided to go downstairs for a little something to eat.

Walking down the hall, she decided to say hello to her little brother first.

(Y/N) had gotten home before him, and went directly to her room, so she hadn't seen him since that morning before school.

Her little brother was in his first year of high school, and he was doing well so far. She was proud of him doing so well, and he already had an abundance of friends.