Min Yoongi

Soulmate AU: the first words you say to your soulmate are written somewhere on your body.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Having to cover up your neck constantly is a pain in the ass.

Ever since she was little, (Y/N) wore something to conceal the skin of her throat.

Her parents always made her wear a scarf or a shirt with a turtleneck so that people wouldn't be able to read what was written on her neck.

Let's be honest, if someone had 'the fuck do you want?' Tattood onto their neck, would they look approachable?

This damn 'tattoo' made everything harder for her...

School life, making friends, social events...

Finding a job especially.

If anyone found out about the writing, she'd be fired in -6 seconds.

That's why (Y/N) was still surprised that she hadn't been fired from any job she's had, even after she'd made a slip-up or two.

Maybe bosses weren't as observant as she'd always thought they would be...

Anyway, she was fortunate enough to be able to continue her work at the local library.

It was quite fun actually, she'd put back returned books, help people find what they were looking for, and if she had nothing to do, she was allowed to grab a book to read during her shift.

The people were nice, (Y/N) got to know some of them and if she had the time, she'd chat with them for a bit.

She'd even dare to call some of them her friends.

One of them was a college student who almost broke the front door on their first meeting, named Kim Namjoon.

He visited the library frequently, bringing his friend Kim Seokjin with him from time to time.

On rare occasions, he'd bring another friend of his, but his name's never been mentioned.

That guy never talked to her, he just stared or blatantly ignored her by looking the other way.

(Y/N) had hung out with Namjoon and Seokjin outside of work a couple of times.

She even got to meet four other friends of theirs, who they were living with. They were quite a contrast to the more calm and collected nature of the two.

They often talk about how rude this 'Yoongi' was for not even introducing himself to her, and that he was probably sleeping during their hangouts.

She'd guessed he was the quiet guy...

As you could predict, her image of Yoongi wasn't very positive.

That got worse when he entered the library, alone, and didn't greet her co-worker who said 'hello'.

(Y/N) tried her best to shrug it off and continue with her work, which she succeeded in for the rest of the afternoon.

She put back books, helped people, chatted with co-workers and read a bit till her shift was over.

She did a quick sweep to see if there were any stray books before she went home.

Whilst checking the place, she noticed someone curled up on a sofa in the corner.

They appeared to be asleep...

(Y/N) stepped closer to see who it was.

It was that Yoongi guy that never paid her any mind.